Espola's newest neighborhood

Back in September, I had planned a trip up through the Sierra National Parks, with a specific goal to visit the newly-refurbished Mariposa Grove in Yosemite NP, followed by a night in Sacramento (I have an open invitation to sleep on a couch there (that couch is so comfortable as a bed that I have offered to buy it from my kids)), and the next day drive south down along the newly-refurbished Highway 1 through Big Sur. Then my driving license was suspended for a while, and now that I have it back Mariposa Grove is locked up because of the shutdown. I'm looking for alternatives, but all of them require betting on an end to the shutdown.

Back in September, I had planned a trip up through the Sierra National Parks, with a specific goal to visit the newly-refurbished Mariposa Grove in Yosemite NP, followed by a night in Sacramento (I have an open invitation to sleep on a couch there (that couch is so comfortable as a bed that I have offered to buy it from my kids)), and the next day drive south down along the newly-refurbished Highway 1 through Big Sur. Then my driving license was suspended for a while, and now that I have it back Mariposa Grove is locked up because of the shutdown. I'm looking for alternatives, but all of them require betting on an end to the shutdown.

Call Cryin Chuck and Nasty Nancy and tell them....

LOGO1_FINAL_COLOR_BORDER.png

Science Channel (who should know better) just repeated the fallacy in their show How the Universe Works that personal GPS devices "bounce" signals off the GPS satellites in orbit to determine their position.

Some people in here will complete their hate-bingo cards in one event -- Native American-Filipino-Puerto-Rican gay Democrat Todd Gloria announced his run for Mayor of San Diego last night in a packed union meeting hall.

My Federal Court jury duty, Day 1 --

It was raining, so I wore my ski parka. At security, I had to show them what a retractable-cable ski lock was for.

I was placed in a pool of 32 for consideration in a trademark dispute civil suit, but not one of the 8 seated after voir dire.

The juror webpage (which we are supposed to check every day after 6PM) says I don't have to go in tomorrow.

My Federal Court jury duty, Day 1 --

It was raining, so I wore my ski parka. At security, I had to show them what a retractable-cable ski lock was for.

I was placed in a pool of 32 for consideration in a trademark dispute civil suit, but not one of the 8 seated after voir dire.

The juror webpage (which we are supposed to check every day after 6PM) says I don't have to go in tomorrow.
Lawyers don't like rebels that think for themselves.

Lawyers don't like rebels that think for themselves.

I don't disagree with you, but I was never in a situation where a lawyer could have made that judgement about me. The jury was drawn randomly from the pool of 32, and the first 12 were sufficient to get the 8 they were looking for. I was juror #19.

National Enquirer is the one in hot water. Everything around t goes to shit, and jail.

Ummmm......I'll take the TRUTH for $ 500.00....

Meanwhile your buddy " Schiff for Brains " is on the skewer and the heat is on high...

Oh.....
How about the " Three Little Pigs " roasting over an open fire in Virginia...
I think someone is about to throw a " Mark Warner " on the barbie also.....

You Democrats are one Hypocritical bunch I must say.....

Ummmm......I'll take the TRUTH for $ 500.00....

Meanwhile your buddy " Schiff for Brains " is on the skewer and the heat is on high...

Oh.....
How about the " Three Little Pigs " roasting over an open fire in Virginia...
I think someone is about to throw a " Mark Warner " on the barbie also.....

You Democrats are one Hypocritical bunch I must say.....
AMI

If those email senders are real lawyers, don't they risk disbarment?
Stupid has come to the top so hard it's foaming. Many of these people that were once afraid to show it before are now proud of it, but it's not such a good idea because there are still serious people in charge of various investigative branches of government. . . their stupid, like it's, will be exposed. The idiots in here have theirs on full display everyday.

Back