DPL Schedules?

Is there really a team from Utah playing SOCal DPL's? How is that going to work?
Their (Utah Royals) from Arizona. The DA status is granted via their affiliation. Kinda like Thorns from Norcal who really are DeAnza Force. Thorns are from WA. Still its a long drive to play.

Last edited:
Legends is playing in both DPL and SCDSL. How is that possible?
They assign teams to play in that league. With DA Legends can field a team that is assigned there. All DPL teams are clubs with DA. Therefore Legends second team plays DPL. All other Legends teams play league in SCDSL.

They assign teams to play in that league. With DA Legends can field a team that is assigned there. All DPL teams are clubs with DA. Therefore Legends second team plays DPL. All other Legends teams play league in SCDSL.
You can now add Legends teams also playing in CSL (CSL Premier for some age groups). At least for this season.

These matchups do play on par with the DA schedule. So seems much better and more true to the word spewed our all summer.

All games appear to be at 2p, which means they will be on an adjacent field to the DA teams as the Pilot 03s play at 1p weekly.

DPL, please pay some attention to your site. When you click on 'schedules' you're exported to a Prime Time Sports page. From there your rankings are posted by total points which isn't a true indication of rankings until season is complete. The during season rankings should be listed by Pts/GP (see rankings of DA, ECNL, SCDSL as example). Not to mention there are multiple scores missing with some as far back as 9/2. Plus you have no rosters and for some reason a 'game report' for each game but not game detail is provided so it's basically blank. I applaud the direction you're going this season compared to last season by adding clubs and running a fall-spring season. But as your site reflects, you still have a way to go!

What is the initial feedback for this year? How is the competition? How is the travel?
Any "call ups" to the DA team? And DA players being moved down to DPL (is this even possible)?

(I want to ask the same questions of those that are playing in the Discovery league)

What is the initial feedback for this year? How is the competition? How is the travel?
Any "call ups" to the DA team? And DA players being moved down to DPL (is this even possible)?

(I want to ask the same questions of those that are playing in the Discovery league)
I know of one ‘05 that was pulled up from DPL to DA and is getting good minutes.

Why are there no Pilot or DPL rosters printed? I like to check and see where old teammates have ended up at. For example..a few old teammates that made G03 DA at LA Premier last year are not on the G02/03 roster this year. And I don't want to text the parents.."Hey I see Susie isn't on the roster. Did she get cut? Where you guys playing now?" That question would go over as well as a fart in church would. Not a cool way to start a conversation with old friends you haven't talked to in awhile.

Why are there no Pilot or DPL rosters printed? I like to check and see where old teammates have ended up at. For example..a few old teammates that made G03 DA at LA Premier last year are not on the G02/03 roster this year. And I don't want to text the parents.."Hey I see Susie isn't on the roster. Did she get cut? Where you guys playing now?" That question would go over as well as a fart in church would. Not a cool way to start a conversation with old friends you haven't talked to in awhile.
If you’re truly that interested, you can see the roster in the Game Reports. Not sure why they aren’t posted on the Club sites.

Why are there no Pilot or DPL rosters printed? I like to check and see where old teammates have ended up at. For example..a few old teammates that made G03 DA at LA Premier last year are not on the G02/03 roster this year. And I don't want to text the parents.."Hey I see Susie isn't on the roster. Did she get cut? Where you guys playing now?" That question would go over as well as a fart in church would. Not a cool way to start a system conversation with old friends you haven't talked to in awhile.
Rosters are maintained on a private platform and maintained by the club or team managers. Then posted later on the game report.

Last edited:
DA Pilot rosters can be seen on the DA sites game reports. No overall rankings though. I'm pretty sure I saw on another thread that there's no playoff or top finishers for DA Pilot so that's why they don't keep track of rankings. Does that mean they're playing a season of friendlies/scrimmages? Some DPL rosters are updated and posted in the team rankings section of GotSoccer.

Back