CSL - League Cup - 2016

I wouldn't put it in that context. Maybe they need to manage the number of games these girls play and just want to give them some rest. For the team in CRL, they play 11 more games than the other teams.

Thank you. We have already had to deal with more than our fair share of injuries. Currently we have "3" girls in casts. We have another coming off of a knee issue due to the crap field I mentioned in a different thread. CRL is a battle in every game and the stakes are high.
I wouldn't think that it would offend anybody by choosing to focus on other matches.
It's not about us losing a game or two. That's going to happen irregardless. And by this point I don't think we need to prove to anybody how good we are. We have already done that.

Thank you. We have already had to deal with more than our fair share of injuries. Currently we have "3" girls in casts. We have another coming off of a knee issue due to the crap field I mentioned in a different thread. CRL is a battle in every game and the stakes are high.
I wouldn't think that it would offend anybody by choosing to focus on other matches.
It's not about us losing a game or two. That's going to happen irregardless. And by this point I don't think we need to prove to anybody how good we are. We have already done that.

Nice to hear some coaches have priorities straight.
Similar to those "rankings" you are right even if you lost League Cup everyone should know who you are and there is no comparison. These tournaments and show cases are not important compared to CRL and State Cup.
Stay healthy

Back