College Entrance Scam includes former Yale Women's Soccer Coach

The FBI needs to take a look at the THOUSANDS of international students who take up spots of US students. Who is checking their classes, grades and tests? A lot of money pours into universities from international students.

There's a perfect guy for that...Robert Mueller.

Now that the other gig appears to have ran its course, he needs another few years at taxpayers expense....

Wait, I missed that? Bribe money ended up in what/which team's account?
Bump...

I never read that part either. I would be shocked if the bribe money was actually used for school purposes. Are you saying that these coaches had something other than self serving motivation????

Heard rumors Cal is investigating a few of their own.
You are a moron throwing out bombshells without any facts.

Who did you hear this from? That’s right no one Lamb...you’re just probably upset with Cal because they most likely have a percentage of internationals that you are angry about.

The ONLY involvement Cal has been investigating is an international student from Canada that is alleged to have cheated on the SAT.

Bump...

I never read that part either. I would be shocked if the bribe money was actually used for school purposes. Are you saying that these coaches had something other than self serving motivation????
I will try to look for the article later but I remember that a Texas school uses some of the money on tennis? facilities and some of the money funneled into the nonprofit was earmarked for some of the school’s athletic programs.

Who did you hear this from? That’s right no one Lamb...you’re just probably upset with Cal because they most likely have a percentage of internationals that you are angry about.

The ONLY involvement Cal has been investigating is an international student from Canada that is alleged to have cheated on the SAT.

I don't believe you are correct. There are about a half dozen "Singer's" there...

This is some really second-level stuff here.

Someone ran part of the girl's cover into the story on this blog post even before she went to college. The piece about being the captain of her club team, which both the FBI and that club said is not true.
3rd level would be if the link in the blog post of the track results from the Key Athletics Club meet were also made up.
4th level would be if the Key Athletics Club meet was also fake.

This is some really second-level stuff here.

Someone ran part of the girl's cover into the story on this blog post even before she went to college. The piece about being the captain of her club team, which both the FBI and that club said is not true.
Anytime the FBI disagrees with you it's a bad day.

Bump...

Pretty sure the Stanford Sailing coach invested it in new boats for his program

There are even two of them thanking 'Singer' on the link I posted above lol!
David Sidoo from Canada sons went to Cal. But Cal is not alleged to be involved. Rather he is accused of fraudulently having someone to take tests for his sons. No one at Cal is alleged to have done anything wrong. If you know otherwise, please share.... I just hate the mass hysteria and drama that always seems to follow Lambpchop.

David Sidoo from Canada sons went to Cal. But Cal is not alleged to be involved. Rather he is accused of fraudulently having someone to take tests for his sons. No one at Cal is alleged to have done anything wrong. If you know otherwise, please share.... I just hate the mass hysteria and drama that always seems to follow Lambpchop.
I should add that not all families that used Singer are being accused of fraud. Some like Joe Montana used him for his 3 kids but there is no allegations of wrongdoing.

The football player on the Key Club was legit. His senior year he was 4th in the PAC-12 for punting and went on to punt at Arizona during grad school. So lets not condemn everyone that knew the creep.

I should add that not all families that used Singer are being accused of fraud. Some like Joe Montana used him for his 3 kids but there is no allegations of wrongdoing.

The football player on the Key Club was legit. His senior year he was 4th in the PAC-12 for punting and went on to punt at Arizona during grad school. So lets not condemn everyone that knew the creep.

How do you know the football player was legit and didn't have someone fix his SAT score - kicking a ball doesn't mean he is smart enough to get into Cal... But I agree no one else has been accused yet. I think lambchop is correct BTW but my source is not something I would bet on.

The ONLY involvement Cal has been investigating is an international student from Canada that is alleged to have cheated on the SAT.[/QUOT
Well there you go. You said it. :) :) :)

By the way, I said Cal was investigating not the FBI, idiot. Which they are.

Back