coast League season

Anybody know anything about this team, BF310 Academy FC BOYS 2005? They are playing CSL Silver Elite North with 20 goals for and only 3 against and have yet to lose. I've never heard of them and haven't noticed them in any tournaments.
That is Brad Friedels' new club, rumor is with his connection to US Soccer that he will get DA status next year not sure what age groups.

Anybody know anything about this team, BF310 Academy FC BOYS 2005? They are playing CSL Silver Elite North with 20 goals for and only 3 against and have yet to lose. I've never heard of them and haven't noticed them in any tournaments.
It's one of the Brad Friedel teams. They were looking for scrimmages on the Facebook board this summer (in Calabasas maybe?). Don't know much more; hoping that helps others get info.

Looks like it's a 3 team race for the CSL Gold title now between Boca, TFA, and Corinthians. I know it's early but with Celtic losing 3 out of their first 5 games they would have to go on quite a run to have a shot.

BF310 2005 academy team is made up of former real so cal top players, TFA, and some other talented boys that played for various local clubs...

Boca vs TFA was a good game , horrible field , up and down game both teams fought Tfa came on top
Boca vs Corinthians , Boca played on Corinthians half most of the Game, Corinthians very defensive team
overall both games were good.
Mid way thru season now,
Boca another tough game against Celtic this weekend , should be fun...

Back