coast League season

As season begins tomorrow
Who are favorites in all brackets Silver and Above..

I would give the edge to Boca right now. Anything can happen.
Sunday should be the game of the week in CSL as Boca play Celtic.

That's going to be a good game.. even though season hasn't started I think of both teams keep playing the way they been playing, it will come down to Boca and Celtic
I don't know know much about the other teams haven't seen them in tournaments over the summer only few scrimmage games .

That's going to be a good game.. even though season hasn't started I think of both teams keep playing the way they been playing, it will come down to Boca and Celtic
I don't know know much about the other teams haven't seen them in tournaments over the summer only few scrimmage games .

In the Gold division, there are really only 3 teams that have a shot to win it. BOCA, TFA, and Celtic. It's pretty weak this year. You could throw Corinthians in the mix if they figure out how to score consistently.

In the Gold division, there are really only 3 teams that have a shot to win it. BOCA, TFA, and Celtic. It's pretty weak this year. You could throw Corinthians in the mix if they figure out how to score consistently.
Corinthians defend well but lack attacking
As far as the bracket being weak I think it has to do with tfa and golden state playing DA, scdsl has more competition
However the 3 that you mentioned for csl
Can put up a good fight with any top team of scdsl,. Scdsl has about 16 flight one teams but how many are really good
Competition?

SCDSL has Legends, Surf, Strickers, West Coast, LA Galaxy, Laufa.
Don't know how good Pats Irv, Beach FC and Arsanal are. Any input?

Corinthians defend well but lack attacking
As far as the bracket being weak I think it has to do with tfa and golden state playing DA, scdsl has more competition
However the 3 that you mentioned for csl
Can put up a good fight with any top team of scdsl,. Scdsl has about 16 flight one teams but how many are really good
Competition?

Well, off the top of my head in SCDSL that I would consider top teams or very good are:
LAUFA, Strikers Marrinez 1, SD Surf Select, LA Galaxy, Legends West, CDA Slammers Nualart, and West Coast.

I agree with all of the above which is about 3 per bracket same a csl
Arsenal will not be competitive this season
Irvine pats I think will struggle
Beach I don't know.

I agree with all of the above which is about 3 per bracket same a csl
Arsenal will not be competitive this season
Irvine pats I think will struggle
Beach I don't know.
I believe Irvine Pats moved most of their 05s from last year to DA
scdsl has 10 teams per bracket, seems like very few games only. plus 2 showcase
Coast 8 teams 14 games plus league cup

boca 2-1
very good game. Both teams left everything on the field. It could had gone both ways in fact it could had ended in a draw at the last minute.

Any other teams in Coast for 05s that aren't in the Gold division that could make some noise come League Cup or State Cup time?

Celtic 1888 will be a good contender BYSC beat 2 good teams from last year
I guess we will see more after 2 more weeks. There is at least one gold team that really should be playing silver, Im sure there are a couple here and there that are silver or silver elite that could be in gold

Anybody know anything about this team, BF310 Academy FC BOYS 2005? They are playing CSL Silver Elite North with 20 goals for and only 3 against and have yet to lose. I've never heard of them and haven't noticed them in any tournaments.

Back