Climate and Weather

But global warming...

OK, I'll hold your hand. Try not to get lost.

Warmer oceans mean more moisture in the atmosphere. More moisture in the atmosphere means more precipitation in the mountains, in patterns that are hard to predict from year to year. More precipitation in Sierra Nevada means more snow in the winter, which means it takes longer to melt out. Some resorts milk the last dollar out of die-hard skiers by putting on a drinking party in July. It appears from your content that they are now marketing to climate change deniers as well.

From Squaw's webpage, it appears that they will have the tram open and maybe two chairs up high. For that they are charging $79, the discount price if bought online (cheaper if you are a senior like me). "*Online only. Save when you purchase in advance. Don't delay. There's limited quantity!"

https://squawalpine.com/skiing-riding/weather-conditions-webcams/lake-tahoe-webcams

Take your rock skis.

Izzy quoting loser quoting redstate quoting wattsup - a fourfecta!

Ahhhh.....the Lying Loser who steals Golf Balls from his neighborhood Golf Course
and posts Photos of his " Booty "on this very Forum...engaged in Forum transactions
of the stolen Golf Balls with a Forum Poster named " RatPatrol " aka " Husker Du "...
Bragged about supporting the Past Disgraced Mayor of San Diego ( Filthy Filner ), then
denied he ever supported him....Had a very disgusting posting habit on a couple of previous
versions of this Forum....Has a DOCUMENTED and VERIFIED history up to and thru
this very Forum of Lying his ass off when caught posting falsehoods that fit his whims of the
day....Now is trying to be the " MORAL AUTHORITY " on this Forum....

images

Warmer oceans mean more moisture in the atmosphere. More moisture in the atmosphere means more precipitation in the mountains, in patterns that are hard to predict from year to year. More precipitation in Sierra Nevada means more snow in the winter, which means it takes longer to melt out. Some resorts milk the last dollar out of die-hard skiers by putting on a drinking party in July. It appears from your content that they are now marketing to climate change deniers as well.

From Squaw's webpage, it appears that they will have the tram open and maybe two chairs up high. For that they are charging $79, the discount price if bought online (cheaper if you are a senior like me). "*Online only. Save when you purchase in advance. Don't delay. There's limited quantity!"

https://squawalpine.com/skiing-riding/weather-conditions-webcams/lake-tahoe-webcams

Take your rock skis.
Ummm... in order for it to snow you need it to be cold.

Go take a nap.

Take your rock skis.

Ahhhhh.....shaauuuddhhuuup..!

Maybe try taking a longer nap. Then again, maybe try understanding how weather works first, then go take another nap.

Enjoy the pic from today at Mammoth.

And you always fail...

As I said, and you cut - You got lost. Weather ain't climate.

Here's another picture from Mammoth today - a couple of months ago those chalets on the left wee drifted over with snow. We stayed in one of them late 80's - I skied down the roof into the parking lot on my way to the lifts.

Unbound_Main_Discovery_1280x720.jpg

As I said, and you cut - You got lost. Weather ain't climate.

Here's another picture from Mammoth today - a couple of months ago those chalets on the left wee drifted over with snow. We stayed in one of them late 80's - I skied down the roof into the parking lot on my way to the lifts.

Unbound%20Main
You truly are cluless. And what is "wee drifted" ?
Does that have to do with your urinal fetish?

The ultimate dumb statement about global warming. “But gee, there’s snow late in the season!”
This is why Trump is president. People are stupid.
As compared to " wow it's hot outside! Must be global warming!" Lol!!!

Thanks for taking up the mantle of forum clown from E...

Back