Climate and Weather

Trump fixed global warming and the water shortage in Ca.
MAGA.

Thank you, Pres. Trump: 18 trillion gallons of rain fall on thirsty California

Andrew Malcolm Feb 20, 2019 12:01 PM
Top Pick
CalifFlooding715-2-19.jpg

If it rains, it pours

Burbank Airport is experiencing the coldest February on record. But don't tell E....

Oh yea, snow is in my forecst.

Global Warming y'all.
You know what they say about the people who equate weather with climate?
“Gosh, all the scientists say the earth is heating up, but that can’t be...the Burbank airport is cold this month!”

“Gosh, all the scientists say the earth is heating up, but that can’t be...the Burbank airport is cold this month!”
That's the same thing they say about people who say man causes global watming.

The idiots continue to display their ignorance. This citation of single point in place and time is at about the same level as the plumber's "permanent drought" strawman.

Then why do you and your buddies post crap about it being the "hottest July on record". Here I thought you were a smart guy...

Then why do you and your buddies post crap about it being the "hottest July on record". Here I thought you were a smart guy...

From a global viewpoint, the most complete data set available places the "hottest July on record" in 2016. That data set goes back to when reliable temperature measurements had been developed and records kept, starting in about 1880.

This is the most complete presentation used by GISS --

https://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/GLB.Ts+dSST.txt

You may take some comfort with the knowledge that 2018 was only the fourth-highest year in the data set, but perhaps not in the fact that the last 5 years are the hottest 5 years.

CLAIM: 'Heat Records' Huge Data Manipulation...
https://www.westernjournal.com/media-hysteria-climate-change-heat-records-huge-data-manipulation/

Media Hysteria: Climate Change ‘Heat Records’ Are a Huge Data Manipulation
hot-city-913x479.jpg
Tom Wang / ShutterstockCity on a hot day. (Tom Wang / Shutterstock)

By Jay Lehr & Tom Harris
Published February 20, 2019 at 1:26pm
Share Tweet Email
The idea that climate change is producing heat records across the Earth is among the most egregious manipulations of data in the absurd global warming debate.

Americans receive a daily barrage from the fake news media and climate “experts” reporting that each and every day, week, month or year is the hottest on record due to global warming. On Feb. 7, several major newspapers carried stories of the declaration by NASA and NOAA that the past five years have been the warmest on record. Sadly, these supposed experts use mathematical equations that do not jive with reality over the past 140 years.

The same climate experts warn that record heat is just the tip of the iceberg. We are constantly told that global warming is the root cause behind any and all weather events that are extreme, destructive, unusual or uncomfortable. Many of these fear mongers also say we should stop burning fossil fuels that are causing this mayhem.

Advertisement - story continues below

Is the Earth truly experiencing the hottest weather on record? Absolutely not.

After examining actual weather records over the past 100 years, there is no correlation between rising carbon dioxide levels and local temperatures.

That's the same thing they say about people who say man causes global watming.
You're right. The uneducated and the oil companies (and those politicians whom they fund the most) dismay that. There's a lot of those.
There will always be idiots and those paid off.
Which reminds me, when was America great? Haven't I asked you that before and, as one of the resident chickens here, you couldn't answer, right?
And what were the tax rates then? And what were the union membership levels.
Lion chickened out on me yesterday. Your turn!

CLAIM: 'Heat Records' Huge Data Manipulation...
https://www.westernjournal.com/media-hysteria-climate-change-heat-records-huge-data-manipulation/

Media Hysteria: Climate Change ‘Heat Records’ Are a Huge Data Manipulation
hot-city-913x479.jpg
Tom Wang / ShutterstockCity on a hot day. (Tom Wang / Shutterstock)

By Jay Lehr & Tom Harris
Published February 20, 2019 at 1:26pm
Share Tweet Email
The idea that climate change is producing heat records across the Earth is among the most egregious manipulations of data in the absurd global warming debate.

Americans receive a daily barrage from the fake news media and climate “experts” reporting that each and every day, week, month or year is the hottest on record due to global warming. On Feb. 7, several major newspapers carried stories of the declaration by NASA and NOAA that the past five years have been the warmest on record. Sadly, these supposed experts use mathematical equations that do not jive with reality over the past 140 years.

The same climate experts warn that record heat is just the tip of the iceberg. We are constantly told that global warming is the root cause behind any and all weather events that are extreme, destructive, unusual or uncomfortable. Many of these fear mongers also say we should stop burning fossil fuels that are causing this mayhem.

Advertisement - story continues below

Is the Earth truly experiencing the hottest weather on record? Absolutely not.

After examining actual weather records over the past 100 years, there is no correlation between rising carbon dioxide levels and local temperatures.

Sucker.

You're right. The uneducated and the oil companies (and those politicians whom they fund the most) dismay that. There's a lot of those.
Which reminds me, when was America great? Haven't I asked you that before and, as one of the resident chickens here, you couldn't answer, right?
You asked me that and I answered you, dummy.
It was when tax loop holes were great too.

You asked me that and I answered you, dummy.
It was when tax loop holes were great too.

And they are not great again now?

I personally was able to take advantage of the tax loophole created for Eisenhower when he retired from the Army. His autobiography was such a big hit that his sudden spike in income would have pushed him into the top marginal rate, something like 70%. Congress responded with an income-averaging loophole. That was still in effect when I got out of the Navy in 1976, and my income in 1977 was a sudden big boost (0nly $4.85 an hour, but a nightshift bonus most of the year and lots of time-and-a-half and double-time overtime).

My opinion of you heading in the direction of E.

Back