Climate and Weather

More like a cherry tomato and...
24F8A1AC00000578-0-image-m-42_1422015395617.jpg
Nice tomato! Looks like red pumpkin.
But when it & the cherry tomatoes are processed.... ketchup, is still just catsup.

Nice tomato! Looks like red pumpkin.
But when it & the cherry tomatoes are processed.... ketchup, is still just catsup.
If you actually believe the rate of lies coming from Trump is anywhere near that of any other politician or anyone else in the public eye (Putin excluded), you are truly brainwashed and delusional.

If you actually believe the rate of lies coming from Trump is anywhere near that of any other politician or anyone else in the public eye (Putin excluded), you are truly brainwashed and delusional.

The point is a lie is a lie...as far as brain washed and delusional goes...apparently once again you are projecting what you feel on others.

You did that for 8 years, and have continued, are you saying you are done doing that now?

No pinhead... what I've done the last eight years,
It doesn't matter what lying narcissistic buffoon happens to be President, I continue to work hard & probably will till the day I die.
Good economy, bad economy makes no difference to me, I figure out what I need to do to support my family & live where & do what I want.

If I'm on the short bus, that would be you standing in the street genius....
Apparently the 'short bus' is better than standing in the street with my thumb in my ass, bitching, complaining and casting aspersions.

No pinhead... what I've done the last eight years,
It doesn't matter what lying narcissistic buffoon happens to be President, I continue to work hard & probably will till the day I die.
Good economy, bad economy makes no difference to me, I figure out what I need to do to support my family & live where & do what I want.

If I'm on the short bus, that would be you standing in the street genius....
Apparently the 'short bus' is better than standing in the street with my thumb in my ass, bitching, complaining and casting aspersions.

For 8 years you vehemently objected to what you perceived as an agenda opposing your ideology, so you decried anything as a indiscretion, going as far as believing just about anything.
Now you perceive the agenda 'may' go more to your ideological liking so now you overlook any indiscretions, going as far as to disregard our own intelligence agencies findings.

For 8 years you vehemently objected to what you perceived as an agenda opposing your ideology, so you decried anything as a indiscretion, going as far as believing just about anything.
Now you perceive the agenda 'may' go more to your ideological liking so now you overlook any indiscretions, going as far as to disregard our own intelligence agencies findings.
The reasoning ability of a pinhead...or simply an ignorant liar.
"Vehemently"...that's a big word for you, I don't think you know what that means.
Agenda? You mean low taxes, less regulations, enforcing existing laws, leading from the front? What?
What the hell are you rambling about Daffy?
Where exactly did I "disregard our own intelligence agencies findings"?
Put the hookah down...

The January intel report shows that you disregarded what the intelligence agencies say they didn't find.

"You can keep your doctor" was a mistake, not a lie. Trump lies multiple times a day.
Mistake? Really?
This has been posted here several times...

NBC News
By Lisa Myers and Hannah Rappleye

President Obama repeatedly assured Americans that after the Affordable Care Act became law, people who liked their health insurance would be able to keep it. But millions of Americans are getting or are about to get cancellation letters for their health insurance under Obamacare, say experts, and the Obama administration has known that for at least three years.

Four sources deeply involved in the Affordable Care Act tell NBC NEWS that 50 to 75 percent of the 14 million consumers who buy their insurance individually can expect to receive a “cancellation” letter or the equivalent over the next year because their existing policies don’t meet the standards mandated by the new health care law. One expert predicts that number could reach as high as 80 percent. And all say that many of those forced to buy pricier new policies will experience “sticker shock.” ......

That means the administration knew that more than 40 to 67 percent of those in the individual market would not be able to keep their plans, even if they liked them.

Yet President Obama, who had promised in 2009, “if you like your health plan, you will be able to keep your health plan,” was still saying in 2012, “If [you] already have health insurance, you will keep your health insurance.”

Entire article:
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/o...d-not-keep-their-health-insurance-f8C11484394

The reasoning ability of a pinhead...or simply an ignorant liar.
"Vehemently"...that's a big word for you, I don't think you know what that means.
Agenda? You mean low taxes, less regulations, enforcing existing laws, leading from the front? What?
What the hell are you rambling about Daffy?
Where exactly did I "disregard our own intelligence agencies findings"?
Put the hookah down...
There is reality, and then there is what you and yours are attempting to project is happening (i.e. spin). Again, sorry to confuse you with so much (and apparently to "big") verbiage. You are correct, I need to simplify.

Again, sorry to confuse you with so much (and apparently too "big") verbiage. You are correct, I need to simplify.
You should know the difference between to, too, and two as well. No doubt the safe zone has eroded your ability to spell and thus you confuse your confusion with the rational thought of those capable of thriving "off campus". Simplify for self before others and then you'll be able to join the adult conversations "off campus"

Back