Blues Cup

Not much to say, wasn't the prettiest game either team has played. Our defense came up big time and time again while our offense tried to break them down. We scored off a corner late in the first half and where able to hold on.

I actually thought it was an intense game with both teams getting a few good shots on goal.

Watched Real play LVPSA as they played before my DD's game. LVPSA had the better of play but Real wasn't going down without a fight. LVPSA score with seconds left. I'm not sure exactly what happened but it seemed like play stopped, the ball rolled in and the whistle blew to end the game.

Watched Real play LVPSA as they played before my DD's game. LVPSA had the better of play but Real wasn't going down without a fight. LVPSA score with seconds left. I'm not sure exactly what happened but it seemed like play stopped, the ball rolled in and the whistle blew to end the game.

As time expired, Ref awarded free kick to LVPSA maybe 35 yds out on left wing. Kick taken and RSC defender mis hit clearance. Ball deflected away from RSC keeper, off far post and into net. Own goal. Ref blew time as soon as ball was kicked off to restart.

Quarter-Finals
Beach FC - LB vs. West Coast
Surf - EGSL vs. San Juan Spirits
LVPSA - Red vs. Colorado Rush
Blues - Dido vs. Eagles

Couple of games underway, other two start in about an hour.

Back