Arsenal Challenge 2020 in Arizona 10/9-10/11

Is that the Galaxy SD Medina team from last year? Wow, congrats to them. Looks like they took a big jump this year.
Very good win for them, didnt expect that over albion..all CAS teams that played each other were within a goal of each other. Like the parity, serious talent at the G2010 level in SD.

well hope every one had a good tournament and were treated well while visiting. We have plenty more tournaments coming up and it will be getting much cooler of the next couple of weeks.

well hope every one had a good tournament and were treated well while visiting. We have plenty more tournaments coming up and it will be getting much cooler of the next couple of weeks.
Any schedules / brackets for the upcoming tournaments?

Ahwatukee Classic - 10/16-10/18
Copper Sky - 10/23 - 10/25
Royals Cup 10/23 - 10/25

who’s in?

What are the tournaments coming up in November/December?

What are the tournaments coming up in November/December?

November
Rush Cup - 11/6 - 11/8 (AZ)
Kick for the Cure - 11/13 - 11/15 (AZ)
Heritage Cup - Nov 22-24 (AZ)
Dessrt Super Cup - Turkey (AZ)
Las Vegas Classic - Turkey (NV)
Showtime Cup - 11/28-11/30 (NV / AZ)

December
Mayors Cup - 12/5 - 12/6 (NV)
Christmas Angel - 12/4 - 12/6 (AZ)
Holiday Classic - 12/11 - 12/13
Surf Cup Youngers - 12/27 - 12/29 (AZ)

Not a surprise at all. Assuming a 3-4 goal win for Albion in the final.
I can count on one hand the number of teams that can give Albion a decent game right now. Too bad they have to drive to AZ to mop up on inferior competition. Especially when the teams they should be playing (Blues, Surf, Eagles, Legends) are right here in SoCal.
Did City win with PK's....I saw the score 3-2 City winners

That’s a great group of players and hopefully majority of the core and coach moved over
We played a team called the Carlsbad Lightning when we played 7x7 or whatever the small side was back in the old days. Anyway, they were top three in the country always and even maybe #1 in the country when they were young goats. The kids just balled, played hard, passed the rock and were all locals from beach town. This is no surprise to me and way to to go City :)

I've never heard of this tournament before. Bring home the hardware is all I can say. 4 out of 8 teams from socal are good odds. Whose the team to beat?
In the 07 age group there are 2 teams from the same club playing each other on a Friday night. They even have the same coach.
I don't fault anyone here for trying to get in games these days. (My kid played last weekend in AZ and it was really good for her mentally - competing on the field and hanging with friends at the hotel. She is in a better mood the last few days than I've seen her in a while).
But maybe these teams can sneak off to a local field and play in OC and report their score to the tournament. Take their time driving out there.

Back