An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

Great reminder. "13% of NRA members don't support mass murder..." It does say that, right?
Does it really say that in the article about the NRA, Joe? Did you read it? "13% of NRA members don't support mass murder..." as a means of moving their agenda forward? What about the other 87%?

Does it really say that in the article about the NRA, Joe? Did you read it? "13% of NRA members don't support mass murder..." as a means of moving their agenda forward? What about the other 87%?
Bump. Hey Joe, my quotation marks are correct, right? It's an actual quote from your article?

Great reminder. "13% of NRA members don't support mass murder..." It does say that, right?
Come on counselor...the sentence is much different in it's entirety....

"Thirteen percent of NRA members don't support mass murder as a legitimate way to defend the NRA or advance its ideological agenda."

In other words using the tragedy to advance their agenda as the left politicize & uses them.
"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." Rahm Emanuel

A significant minority (21%) of Muslim Americans say there is a great deal (6%) or a fair amount (15%) of support for extremism in the Muslim American community. That is far below the proportion of the general public that sees at least a fair amount of support for extremism among U.S. Muslims (40%). And while about a quarter of the public (24%) thinks that Muslim support for extremism is increasing, just 4% of Muslims agree.

Many Muslims fault their own leaders for failing to challenge Islamic extremists. Nearly half (48%) say that Muslim leaders in the United States have not done enough to speak out against Islamic extremists; only about a third (34%) say Muslim leaders have done enough in challenging extremists. At the same time, 68% say that Muslim Americans themselves are cooperating as much as they should with law enforcement.

Come on counselor...the sentence is much different in it's entirety....

"Thirteen percent of NRA members don't support mass murder as a legitimate way to defend the NRA or advance its ideological agenda."

In other words using the tragedy to advance their agenda as the left politicize & uses them.
"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." Rahm Emanuel
13% don’t support mass murder as a legitimate way to defend the NRA...? 13%?

100% of the left support mass murder as a way to advance their anti gun agenda...

100%!
Where is that quote from? My quote about 13% of NRA members not supporting mass murder to advance their agenda came from Joe’s americanthinker.org article. Or are you just losing it? I understand. You seem a little old so maybe you’re blowing a gasket.

Where is that quote from? My quote about 13% of NRA members not supporting mass murder to advance their agenda came from Joe’s americanthinker.org article. Or are you just losing it? I understand. You seem a little old so maybe you’re blowing a gasket.

Counselor...you sound more and more like Duck than a reasonable person exchanging ideas.
Perhaps it's because you're young and naive....

I didn't quote any one thing in my proclamation re: 100% support. That's part of the left's mantra & book of how to in the declaration below:

Regarding my gaskets. They are all functioning just fine, thank you, counselor.

Counselor...you sound more and more like Duck than a reasonable person exchanging ideas.
Perhaps it's because you're young and naive....

I didn't quote any one thing in my proclamation re: 100% support. That's part of the left's mantra & book of how to in the declaration below:

Regarding my gaskets. They are all functioning just fine, thank you, counselor.
You’ve lost it dude. You posted on here, out of your own brain and not quoting a dipshit like I did, that 100% of the left supports mass murder to advance an anti-gun agenda. Dumbest thing you’ve ever said on here. I forgive you.

Back