An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

It's funny to watch fearful ignorant gun nuts cling to quotes from founding fathers while the Nation mobilizes against them and their flawed thinking... guns and religion. Their refusal to act in a reasonable manner, will bring about a worst case scenario for them.
Ignorance only begins to describe you....only a fool trust the government.

Just about every word you just typed is wrong...
LOL! You've been snared by your own post. YOU are the guy you are posting about! Look in the mirror Wez. You come on here saying how immoral people who are actually doing something to help others, while you post about your new gym you just built at your newly remodeled home... and you do little if anything at all to help the less fortunate.

You are the ultimate hypocrite... sad.

My daughters high school participated in the anti-gun walkout today, the school gave the kids a choice if they wanted to or not, I just sent a text to her asking if she did and her response put tears in my eyes,

WTF? NO!

She will go far.

My sons school held an optional assembly that he decided not to attend. I would have had no problem had he decided to go because we have already talked about it at home. He felt like this was just an excuse for some kids to get out of class.

Protecting the kids is not about gun control. It's about people control. How do we prevent people from killing kids at school in the future. Only a short sighted person would believe gun control is the answer. Adding security, metal detectors and yes, certified armed teachers. Those were a few things my son brought up.

I have had a long discussion with one of my daughters about what she is supposed to do in the classroom if something like this happens. I found it interesting that she told me that her responsibility is only to the kids in her class and that the first thing she is supposed to do is lock the doors and not to unlock them even if someone is screaming to let them in.

We
My sons school held an optional assembly that he decided not to attend. I would have had no problem had he decided to go because we have already talked about it at home. He felt like this was just an excuse for some kids to get out of class.

Protecting the kids is not about gun control. It's about people control. How do we prevent people from killing kids at school in the future. Only a short sighted person would believe gun control is the answer. Adding security, metal detectors and yes, certified armed teachers. Those were a few things my son brought up.

I have had a long discussion with one of my daughters about what she is supposed to do in the classroom if something like this happens. I found it interesting that she told me that her responsibility is only to the kids in her class and that the first thing she is supposed to do is lock the doors and not to unlock them even if someone is screaming to let them in.
I hear you, man. It’s about the people, not the guns. Those school massacres could have been done with any weapon. The teenagers with guns weren’t the issue.

The only moral decline I see is people desperately clinging to their guns....Obama nailed it. The crimes of morality always seem to come from those who claim to be the most moral.
Obama nailed it alright. He is protected by guys clinging to their guns 24/7.

It's funny to watch fearful ignorant gun nuts cling to quotes from founding fathers while the Nation mobilizes against them and their flawed thinking... guns and religion. Their refusal to act in a reasonable manner, will bring about a worst case scenario for them.
"Jonestown".

Back