Amazingcase for increasing gun ownership in America

Guess I'm just kinda feeling the whole premise of this whole article is a little bit silly. I mean, I can point to someone who drank and smoked their entire life... guess that must mean I it must be fine for everyone else? They are just pointing to a few cases that back up what they are saying.

That said, I'm totally down to being convince more guns is a good thing. I don't believe it, but if you got a real argument then let's hear it. Like is there less crime or gun deaths in places like Alaska, Texas and Oklahoma where guns are legal? Maybe if you could point to some stats like that I might be convinced more guns is a good thing.
download (14).jpeg

Unpublished CDC Study Confirms over 2 Million Annual Defensive Gun Uses
9 hours ago
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...LjAC&usg=AOvVaw3Pr5HsaVUU2cgcpeDINeqI&ampcf=1

View attachment 2422

Unpublished CDC Study Confirms over 2 Million Annual Defensive Gun Uses
9 hours ago
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...LjAC&usg=AOvVaw3Pr5HsaVUU2cgcpeDINeqI&ampcf=1

Funny I can't find anything on this other then on Breibart... and their sources link to abstracts from right wing think tanks rather then the actual studies themselves. I mean if they are going to only quote someone who says they seen the study while not giving us access to the study itself, then it makes it a bit hard to them seriously. I mean I've heard of journalists using anonymous sources to allow people who actually know what's going to to speak freely, but quoting anonymous studies? Seems a bit shady...

Also aren't the studies they are talking about from the mid-90's when the nation was having AK-47 shootout on the streets of cities all across the nation. Which of course lead to the Clinton Assault Riffle ban which brought about an end to all that violence...

Last edited:
Funny I can't find anything on this other then on Breibart... and their sources link to abstracts from right wing think tanks rather then the actual studies themselves. I mean if they are going to only quote someone who says they seen the study, then it makes it a bit hard to them seriously. I mean I've heard of anonymous sources before to allow people who actually know what's going to to speak freely, but anonymous studies seems to be pushing it.
Sounds kinda like the dossier.
The Clinton AR ban did nothing of the sort.

No, I am not going to look either.

Ahh right, you don't really care about guns or gun victims- it's more of a this is what how they say Republican's should think on nutter radio, so the fact that your article is fluff doesn't really matter as much as that it claims to reaffirm your political world view.

You are deflecting .....answer the question.....

Don't be a squeamish chickenshit.....Face The TRUTH !

Face what truth? All I was saying was that Breibart has posted an article on their website that treats opinions like facts- and you said you hoped a seagull pooped on me. Then when I pointed out being pood on by a bird was often associated with good luck you accuse me of deflecting?

Face what truth? All I was saying was that Breibart has posted an article on their website that treats opinions like facts- and you said you hoped a seagull pooped on me. Then when I pointed out being pood on by a bird was often associated with good luck you accuse me of deflecting?

Now you want Birds to shit on you.....
What kind of person are you......
Did you write portions of the Steele Dossier....

Ahh right, you don't really care about guns or gun victims- it's more of a this is what how they say Republican's should think on nutter radio, so the fact that your article is fluff doesn't really matter as much as that it claims to reaffirm your political world view.
Exactly, prove it false.

Hah this thread is too much.
You guys post an article, that has fake links used to support claims that can't be justified with facts. Sorry but I'm not going to pretend that it needs to be debunked. If you can't see that's fake news and not to be taken seriously then we hit the point where all I can do is smile. November's coming... time for Trump and Republican's to put up or shut up. They made a lot of big promises to get elect and it's time to see they can deliver. A still unsecured boarder, unresolved conflicts with our trade partners, lots more debt, etc. etc. etc... is he going to fix any of it?

If not, I'm sure Dems will be in a good position to heading into November.

Last edited:
You guys post an article, that has fake links used to support claims that can't be justified with facts. Sorry but I'm not going to pretend that it needs to be debunked. If you can't see that's fake news and not to be taken seriously then we hit the point where all I can do is smile. November coming... at some point its time for Trump and Republican's to put up or shut up. They made a lot of big promises to get elect and it's time to see they can deliver. A still unsecured boarder, unresolved conflicts with our trade partners, lots more debt, etc. etc. etc... is he going to fix any of it?

Like November 16?

You guys post an article, that has fake links used to support claims that can't be justified with facts. Sorry but I'm not going to pretend that it needs to be debunked. If you can't see that's fake news and not to be taken seriously then we hit the point where all I can do is smile. November coming... at some point its time for Trump and Republican's to put up or shut up. They made a lot of big promises to get elect and it's time to see they can deliver. A still unsecured boarder, unresolved conflicts with our trade partners, lots more debt, etc. etc. etc... is he going to fix any of it?

If you can't handle the TRUTH....then go on and git..
Your party is in very dire straights, Massive Sex Cult Scandal on the Horizon, FBI-CIA-DOJ corruption and collusion, the party itself is broke, and let's just get something REAL straight...Democrats DO NOT have the Earning/Thinking Public support, so what do they do....

They go after High School kids and Illegal Immigrants....Now that Mr Turd is about as
disgusting and low as it gets....

I also don't even see where this " Put up or Shut up " is going....everything being BLOCKED is due to you and your scumbag Democrats....You won't even let Mike Pompeo go thru because he's going to further deliver on promises......the whole lot of you are like scared pussies....you know he's delivering " MAGA " !

Back