ALL Star camp first week almost sold out 2nd week added!!!!!

Hodari

SILVER ELITE
ALL Star camp is a camp for TOP flight players that compete in the flight 1 ages 2011 to 2015 and ECNL/RL 2009-2010. If you have been accepted to week 1 you will be on the guest list for week 2. All returning players get 30$ off for the 2nd week if you would like to apply please send players name with flight and coaches name video of training or in game film.
Thank you
H

Attachments

• 2022 All Star Camp-2nd week.jpg
    2022 All Star Camp-2nd week.jpg
    438.1 KB · Views: 44
ALL Star camp is a camp for TOP flight players that compete in the flight 1 ages 2011 to 2015 and ECNL/RL 2009-2010. If you have been accepted to week 1 you will be on the guest list for week 2. All returning players get 30$ off for the 2nd week if you would like to apply please send players name with flight and coaches name video of training or in game film.
Thank you
H
Amazing soccer success. Adding a second week is big time. Did you get my pals dd video? He said he was going to mention crush. I did tell them you guys would honor the 10% off if you mention crush. Please tell me he reached out. Good luck with the sell out for the second week.

Amazing soccer success. Adding a second week is big time. Did you get my pals dd video? He said he was going to mention crush. I did tell them you guys would honor the 10% off if you mention crush. Please tell me he reached out. Good luck with the sell out for the second week.
yes we took care of them good luck on retirement.

Back