2019 Women's D1 Soccer Talk!!!!

After that result Pepperdine likely will not be going to the NCAA playoffs at 1-3-1 with Stanford, UCLA and WSU to come. They play away at USF, BYU and Santa Clara so it’s remote they even challenge for 2nd spot in the WCC.

To be honest, Pepp will be fine at keeper. There is no drop in talent at that position.

To be honest, Pepp will be fine at keeper. There is no drop in talent at that position.

A kid has a season ending injury, the father is a regular poster on this board, and you have no better idea than to make this post. Nice going pal.

I think it’s a huge loss for Pepperdine. Here is to a successful recovery.

Totally insensitive post. Best wishes to a speedy recovery.

Pepperdine is NOT fine. It’s clear those senior losses hurt more then posters thought and it’s clear the current roster has not be up to the challenge this year. Losing a friend/ teammate, who has been contributing sucks the life out of you. A competitive game vs. Stanford would mean a lot at this point,

Pepperdine will have to win the WCC. To do so they will have to beat Santa Clara and BYU on the road. Not an impossible task but extremely difficult.

A kid has a season ending injury, the father is a regular poster on this board, and you have no better idea than to make this post. Nice going pal.

Eastbay is a regular troller of Pepperdine. We are used to it around here.

The comment was not a slight to his kid. Injuries suck. Stop being so sensitive. The freshman keeper is very good and the opponents won't notice.

Looks like some really good games on today!
(copied from Chris Henderson feed...east coast time I believe...)

EERz2asUcAUelZ5.png

I told you that I thought that Arizona State was going to make a leap forward this year. They are going to surprise a bunch of teams this year. They will be a tournament team and will play into the second round at least a potentially beyond.

Hey fool, how is that ASU prediction working out for you?

Hey fool, how is that ASU prediction working out for you?
go easy on map...he is so smart about soccer. remember he watch more woso than anyone else. asu beat central arkansas, weber state, AND tennessee tech...who could have predicted that?

Back