2017-2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!

So who's got the inside track to get Josh's office?

I'm not sure. I hope that it is an internal hire but I trust Amanda's judgement on what the girls need. First and foremost they need to be a beast on the recruiting trail. Josh was good people. He will be sorely missed.

CONGRATS to all the seniors out there signing their NLI's today!! I'm guessing for most of us--it's been a wonderful (and crazy and emotional and LONG) journey to finally get here. Soooo proud of all these girls for their amazing accomplishments and hard work & proud of all you insanely awesome parents for the un-ending support & love thru the process. Congrats -- enjoy signing day!! :)

I'm not sure. I hope that it is an internal hire but I trust Amanda's judgement on what the girls need. First and foremost they need to be a beast on the recruiting trail. Josh was good people. He will be sorely missed.

Unfortunately, probably not going to be an internal hire, but you never know.

Watching Sullivan torch #5posterized gives me much pleasure. I linked for your enjoyment. The fun stats at :15 and only lasts a couple seconds more. I think #5posterized's starting spot is questionable next season. I am hearing footsteps.....

Back