2016-17 D1 Women's soccer thread!!!

and what does that have to do with your SMH post. Don't flatter yourself, because you don't know me.

I am not protecting anyone. Sheriff Joe included me in his opening trolling post this afternoon.

You want to start back up the self proclaimed benevolent loving man? Mind your own business!
Smh...

Teams are going to struggle to try and put a body on her. Trust me they are going to be more worried about Fleming and Pugh. She could easily lead the PAC 12 in scoring next year simply because she gets so many good looks at the goal and you must agree she is a lethal finisher. A solid 3-4 months of college level weight training (she will likely report in June) will have her strong enough for conference play. I will bet that she makes the freshman best XI next year along with at least 2 other Bruins.

Now if they could just get some strong defensive players :p j/k

The WCC is gonna be tough this year. I count 4 teams that should be top 25. Who do you like to win it?
I like Pepperdine, of course. Blood is thicker than water, so my judgment is always clouded a little toward the Waves.
That said, they had a couple key injuries last season to Hailey Harbison, and the freshman Nicole Leggio, who was having a huge impact before going out for the second half of the season.
Those players will be back, and Harbison will be ready to go from the git go. Leggio may need some time still, I dont know.
A new freshman keeper fighting for a spot, and another WCFC stud among the incoming freshmen, as well as three dynamic players from up north.
Should be positive for Pepperdine.
Santa Clara really came on strong, is loaded with talent, has a great coach, and is my choice, along with Pepperdine, as the two top teams this year in the WCC.
BYU graduated some real top talent, but still has Gomes and Lyons returning to lead the younger talent.
LMU is my pick for fourth, and like you said, all four of these teams have top 25 potential.

Some much hate? I wasn't the one who posted MAP is a whore.
I thought Sherriff Joe gave both of you a compliment, albeit, back handed, I thought it was an olive branch he offered when he complimented your kids.
You have to read between the lines when so much animosity has passed underneath the bridge between the three of you, and look at things with a sense of humor.
You dont need to PM me anymore. I wont answer.
I would just encourage you to go back and look at the post Sheriff sent you and MaP initially, and think of maybe how you could have responded in a more benevolent natured way.

btw, "smh" simply means, "shaking my head"

I thought Sherriff Joe gave both of you a compliment, albeit, back handed, I thought it was an olive branch he offered when he complimented your kids.
You have to read between the lines when so much animosity has passed underneath the bridge between the three of you, and look at things with a sense of humor.
I would just encourage you to go back and look at the post Sheriff sent you and MaP initially, and think of maybe how you could have responded in a more benevolent natured way.

Keyword in your post, thought as in ASSume!

Please, Sheriff Joe was trolling as usual.

Little joe has admitted he only posts to piss people off. He is getting less effective at it through repetition.

Exactly. I was messing with them a little and they took it to the next level.

I like Pepperdine, of course. Blood is thicker than water, so my judgment is always clouded a little toward the Waves.
That said, they had a couple key injuries last season to Hailey Harbison, and the freshman Nicole Leggio, who was having a huge impact before going out for the second half of the season.
Those players will be back, and Harbison will be ready to go from the git go. Leggio may need some time still, I dont know.
A new freshman keeper fighting for a spot, and another WCFC stud among the incoming freshmen, as well as three dynamic players from up north.
Santa Clara really came on strong, is loaded with talent, has a great coach, and is my choice, along with Pepperdine, as the two top teams this year in the WCC.
BYU graduated some real top talent, but still has Gomes and Lyons returning to lead the younger talent.
LMU is my pick for fourth, and like you said, all four of these teams have top 25 potential.

I see it about how you do. You nailed all 4 teams that I was thinking of. Gomes sure is a fun player to watch. Santa Clara will be as problematic as ever and seem to be reloading this year. I do like the Waves to win it though. They seem to be primed for a breakthrough year. Good luck to you and yours in 2017.

They are also getting a blazing fast defender next year.

Back