Zuckerburg vs Senate.....This is Rotten to the core ! Was ok for Democrats, but NOT for Republicans

Dog and Pony show if there ever was one......

Scum bag Rhinos/Democrats.....
Sounds like you need to move to the conservatives paradise of Russia . . . there are some minorities there for you to abuse (but they know their place), the women are ultra subservient and you will definitely need to be armed, have fun!

Sounds like you need to move to the conservatives paradise of Russia . . . there are some minorities there for you to abuse (but they know their place), the women are ultra subservient and you will definitely need to be armed, have fun!

No....I live where it's quite pleasant, not far from you....
Unlike you I like my neighbors and don't throw shit in
their yard or let the dogs shit all over the place.....

I don't throw my goo wrappers like you, nor discard old tubes
on the roadside....I pick up my trash and bags of others rubbish
rather than just step over it.....every little bit helps...
You don't have to be some radical Liberal " Greenie " to make the world
a little better.....as you like to portray yourself.

DagW6bAVwAA1udk.jpg

I wasn't sure where to put this, but the Facebook thread seems as good a spot as any- although I did almost put it in one of the treads going after illegal immigration.

Elections, social media, apple-pie American political institutions, we are starting to see foreign players and and their money being used influence American institutions against the public's interest. Are the leaders in Washington going to put a stop to this... or is Trump still talking about how much he wants to be Putin's friend?

NRA got more money from Russia-linked sources than earlier reported
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/11/nra-russia-money-guns-516804

The National Rifle Association reported this week that it received more money from people with Russian ties than it has previously acknowledged, but announced that it was officially done cooperating with a congressional inquiry exploring whether illicit Kremlin-linked funding passed through the NRA and into Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) said on Wednesday.

Wyden released a letter from the NRA, dated Tuesday, in which the gun rights group reported receiving $2,512.85 in contributions and membership dues “from people associated with Russian addresses” or known Russian nationals living in the United States from 2015 to the present. In the past, a congressional aide to Wyden said, the group had confirmed receiving only one financial contribution, in the form of a lifetime membership purchased by Alexander Torshin, a Russian banker.

Torshin, a gun enthusiast and an associate of President Vladimir Putin of Russia, is the focus of an FBI investigation into whether any Russian money was funneled through the NRA and on to the Trump campaign, perhaps through NRA entities not required to disclose their funding sources. The Trump administration imposed stiff sanctions last week against Torshin, who has denied wrongdoing, and six other Russian oligarchs and 17 Russian government officials in response to Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Dangerous? Hmm... personally watching how technologically unaware our the members of congress were, seemed more dangerous to me.
We need better leadership who can understand and help lead the country.
Like Hillary The Crook Clinton? Bernie The Commie Sanders? Nancy Stretch Pelosi? Chuck You Schumer? Joe Plugs Biden? Maxine The Racist Waters?
There is your leadership, are you ready to get to work?

Like Hillary The Crook Clinton? Bernie The Commie Sanders? Nancy Stretch Pelosi? Chuck You Schumer? Joe Plugs Biden? Maxine The Racist Waters?
There is your leadership, are you ready to get to work?
Sadly, I was thinking about this last night. Irrespective of your Trump-ian nicknames, my joy at the thought of the Democrat tide rolling toward this November was quickly overtaken by the recognition of the stale AF Dem leadership. So that won't work...

Dangerous? Hmm... personally watching how technologically unaware our the members of congress were, seemed more dangerous to me.
We need better leadership who can understand and help lead the country.

What is it called when giant corporations collude with government parties?

So was Thomas Edison. Technology always needs to be reined in by governments. I thought Republicans don't like that idea.
Its not the technology that needs to be "reigned in" by government.
Its the government's nefarious use of technology that needs to be reigned in by the people.

Back