YOUTH SOCCER RANKINGS IS NO MORE

Looks like the ranking is based on tournament/showcase plays only.
it uses in-season games as well. iirc, if a team hasnt played in x months, then they get dropped from the list. but when they start playing again, they get re-introduced based on their oppositions standings & get seeded accordingly based on results.

I thought it was similar in team placement, to ysr.

I really appreciated the YSR website as well, however....

maybe you guys should get in touch with the people @ this website, if you havent already.

http://lastplanetranking.blogspot.com/p/frontpage_5.html

I know they were awesome when my daughter played. yeah, maybe not the national coverage ysr generated, but the comparison tool was very accurate during it's time.

somewhere on the page has contact info.

GL

This is pretty neat! A little clunky, but they definitely have a lot of SoCal teams in there.

Funny how you come to take things for granted until they go missing........

Its a fun site to watch and do some "research", even though games get decided on the pitch!

I guess my plea to Mark from us at (SDA) - Soccer Dad Anonymous worked .. I had a few that were ready to jump off bridges when the site went down..
"Soccer dad down, Soccer dad down!!"
If you have a line of communication open to him, you should ask him to put a Paypal "Donate" button on the site. If users just dropped him a few bucks, it would likely help cover expenses.

Well guys it seems they've taken down the site again for some reason. Apparently they "couldn't provide accurate national rankings"

Back