Youth Pick-up Games

Who would be willing to partake in youth pick-up games around SD and OC counties?

Already happening outside, Beach is open you can play bring your own goals, no problems for a group of friends recreating outdoors.. No reason to get super close anyway so have fun.

Already happening outside, Beach is open you can play bring your own goals, no problems for a group of friends recreating outdoors.. No reason to get super close anyway so have fun.
Are you willing to partake in larger pick-up games with other than friends?

Are you willing to partake in larger pick-up games with other than friends?

I don't play my son is a HS senior he can make his own decisions on what he does when recreating outside, would have to ask him.

He vary rarely plays or trains with anybody he doesn't know pick-up since he finds or only attends things with friends or teammates almost all the time.

I don't play my son is a HS senior he can make his own decisions on what he does when recreating outside, would have to ask him.

He vary rarely plays or trains with anybody he doesn't know pick-up since he finds or only attends things with friends or teammates almost all the time.
I have a HS senior son as well...pretty much the same, having a car and license greatly reduces the impact of social isolation. It's my youngers that are affected more with school isolation and now very limited youth sports...internal activities and random play dates don't cut it...most adults are fine, kids need much more.

Back