You Heard It Here First!!!

I love predictions. Judge Dom, can I please ask that you keep politics from invading my new thread? I know I hijacked threads from long ago and I see how much of a rude person I was and arrogant. A ball hog so to speak, but online.

My Prediction and you heard it here first: Next year, The top top 2021 top goat woman soccer players will have a chance to skip college all together without judgement and go straight to the Pros. That is my 100% prediction for the future for the girls and they will make enough money so they don't have to get a part time job and or have rich parents support their hobbies. Soccer will rule the world as a sport for all peoples.

I love predictions. Judge Dom, can I please ask that you keep politics from invading my new thread? I know I hijacked threads from long ago and I see how much of a rude person I was and arrogant. A ball hog so to speak, but online.

My Prediction and you heard it here first: Next year, The top top 2021 top goat woman soccer players will have a chance to skip college all together without judgement and go straight to the Pros. That is my 100% prediction for the future for the girls and they will make enough money so they don't have to get a part time job and or have rich parents support their hobbies. Soccer will rule the world as a sport for all peoples.
Ummm, you do know this has already been happening (Mallory Pugh is one example). Are you saying there will be something new about this going forward?

Ummm, you do know this has already been happening (Mallory Pugh is one example). Are you saying there will be something new about this going forward?
I think it will be a lot more than just one who really wanted to play in college and not miss out on all the fun but felt that pressure of either or. However, that fun is not going on in college at all now. My son just bailed on college and who knows, maybe he won;t go back. He's a very smart cat and is making some good money not in college right now. So, instead of some being in debt, you can now make cash positive and not owe house payment basically without the house when you graduate. I do say top top. Mallory wasn;t the only top top player that year. Only one had some big money thrown at her.

I think it will be a lot more than just one who really wanted to play in college and not miss out on all the fun but felt that pressure of either or. However, that fun is not going on in college at all now. My son just bailed on college and who knows, maybe he won;t go back. He's a very smart cat and is making some good money not in college right now. So, instead of some being in debt, you can now make cash positive and not owe house payment basically without the house when you graduate. I do say top top. Mallory wasn;t the only top top player that year. Only one had some big money thrown at her.
I think this is happening already. Not sure what you're suggesting. Are you suggesting the 2021 goats who are not getting any love from college recruits to just bypass college and go to the pros?

I think this is happening already. Not sure what you're suggesting. Are you suggesting the 2021 goats who are not getting any love from college recruits to just bypass college and go to the pros?
No, I'm saying the 2021 goats are frustrated and super sad from my sources. Some colleges wont have soccer this year. HS Sports is looking like a no in most socal schools outside of private school kids. So, the 2021 player will most likely have to compete with 5 classes for a spot. Plus, all the debt that comes with it. I'm just saying their will be more options for those who only want to play soccer past High School and not be forced to got to college to continue the game. I argued on here how stupid that was to those girls who just want soccer. Right now, the money sucks and no reason to even dream that dream. However, my sources have been telling me the pro game for girls is going to be the bomb. College girls soccer is not looking appealing at all right now. It should get better but Corona Virus is big time and can;t take those chances.

Update: Does not look appealing to the top top players, which is only about 2-5% of the HS Seniors playing top soccer. This is just mio.

Last edited:
If a goat can’t compete with 5 classes for a top scholarship and playing time in college, she isn’t a pro.
So you think women’s pro soccer will be in a better spot after corona than women’s college soccer? Ummm ok. A pro league already bleeding money then hitting an economic downturn? Vs college athletics with state and federal funding behind it?

and I get you think your kid is amaze balls. Awesome! She can make that choice to skip college and go pro. Do it. Hope it works out for her and she’s happy and successful. I’m not sure what else you’re trying to sell on here?

Are you predicting that this is going to become the norm starting with the 2021 "goats" and not exceptions like Pugh and Horan?

1. If a goat can’t compete with 5 classes for a top scholarship and playing time in college, she isn’t a pro.
2. So you think women’s pro soccer will be in a better spot after corona than women’s college soccer?
Ummm ok. A pro league already bleeding money then hitting an economic downturn? Vs college athletics with state and federal funding behind it?

3. and I get you think your kid is amaze balls. Awesome! 4. She can make that choice to skip college and go pro. Do it. Hope it works out for her and she’s happy and successful. 5. I’m not sure what else you’re trying to sell on here?
1. I never said she can;t compete. Sophie left and she was too good for everyone.
2. Yes, for the top top players, 100%
3. I never said that. I think she has the athleticism, speed, strength, quickness and love for the game to hang and she has ganas too.
4. If she is good enough for it and the pay is there and I bet you $100 it will be there in two years and just in time for her if she so chooses.
5. Selling nothing 90. Just stating the facts. My dd might just go to college too. Just because I say it doesn;t mean my dd will do it. Trust me, she does what she wants and I'm hear to help her if she falls or stubs her toe. I'm always here for here. I speak for myself because I love sports

No, I'm saying the 2021 goats are frustrated and super sad from my sources. Some colleges wont have soccer this year. HS Sports is looking like a no in most socal schools outside of private school kids. So, the 2021 player will most likely have to compete with 5 classes for a spot. Plus, all the debt that comes with it. I'm just saying their will be more options for those who only want to play soccer past High School and not be forced to got to college to continue the game. I argued on here how stupid that was to those girls who just want soccer. Right now, the money sucks and no reason to even dream that dream. However, my sources have been telling me the pro game for girls is going to be the bomb. College girls soccer is not looking appealing at all right now. It should get better but Corona Virus is big time and can;t take those chances.

Update: Does not look appealing to the top top players, which is only about 2-5% of the HS Seniors playing top soccer. This is just mio.

You do realize that only 2.2% of HS female soccer players play D1. And there over 330 D1 programs. Essentially you are saying that it is not appealing to every single D1 player. I think you meant to say it is not appealing to 5% of 2% of 2% which is about 10 players in the country. And that is generous.

You do realize that only 2.2% of HS female soccer players play D1. And there over 330 D1 programs. Essentially you are saying that it is not appealing to every single D1 player. I think you meant to say it is not appealing to 5% of 2% of 2% which is about 10 players in the country. And that is generous.
I should have said "HS Age." sorry about that

What colleges won't have women's soccer this year?

Back