WPSL in SoCal?

I see a list of teams in the socal conferences, but no rosters, etc. Probably because those are managed by the individual teams and are required to be uploaded until the start of conference play. Are they even playing WPSL this season in SoCal?

Well out of the supposedly 10 to 15 SoCal/San Diego teams I checked websites, facebook and twitter and most mention nothing. A few said earlier in the year that information is coming. One team has moved to UWS.

Well out of the supposedly 10 to 15 SoCal/San Diego teams I checked websites, facebook and twitter and most mention nothing. A few said earlier in the year that information is coming. One team has moved to UWS.
Understood. There definitely isn't any information currently available... I just know that it is happening... no other info.

For some reason they have U21 teams ( only 4 for the Southern California conference ) and then the regular league that has more teams in it

Last update was about 2 years ago. Is this a good place to get in summer playing in between school years for college or before first year in college? Anyone with updated experience?
My daughter will be playing again this year. Her club now has both USL and WPSL. USL will be the first team. She’ll have a number of high level college players to train and play with. Some of the older players, even if they have less skill, are strong and physical and have lots of good leadership, communication and game knowledge to model and share. She enjoyed the training and games she got to participate in last summer and is looking forward to being more involved this summer now that she won’t have club games in conflict.

Back