Worth Visiting Vegas now?

Phase 2 starts today.. How is Cali doing?
Some of us are being good boys & girls and obeying all the rules and guidelines. It's hard for me because I see others breaking the law and no one does a thing. If you break a guideline, social cops everywhere outing each other on social forums. We have now become, "The City of Snitches." Neighbors, old friends from grade school and so many are now the snitch police. My bro just got back again from poker and lost his ass. He said he's done for a month because he lost so much and he follows a budget. He did win $2700 in a home game in Newport Beach last month.

Want to scrimmage 4v4... just kidding.. not kidding.. just kidding.. am I? Just trying to confuse the tattle generation.
Brazilian family of four was doing 2 v 2 at da beach yesterday. I want to share the pics but I want them to continue enjoying beach soccer today so I wont share so others can snitch like a bitch.....lol!!!! This morning, volleyball for all the adults.........wth!!!!

Want to scrimmage 4v4... just kidding.. not kidding.. just kidding.. am I? Just trying to confuse the tattle generation.

I might have spoke too soon. We were practicing in Henderson and were told by I guess park inspectors that we still could not do 4v4's. City rules override state rules according to them.

I might have spoke too soon. We were practicing in Henderson and were told by I guess park inspectors that we still could not do 4v4's. City rules override state rules according to them.

Are you kidding me. What the hell. The City did not say we could not travel. So....

Are you kidding me. What the hell. The City did not say we could not travel. So....

It's a mess. They didn't even know we were in phase 2 but said it didn't matter because the city says no contact. Apparently it only applies to fields in Henderson.

Any thoughts from NV people on possibility of NV tournaments being allowed by October?
I don’t know if I mentioned it in this thread but we attended a softball tournament in NV the last week of July. It was sanctioned and allowed by the city. Is soccer being treated differently in NV?

I don’t know if I mentioned it in this thread but we attended a softball tournament in NV the last week of July. It was sanctioned and allowed by the city. Is soccer being treated differently in NV?
Yes soccer is in phase two no travel no games

I hope we have something by November. Boys EC NL has their showcase here

Is October too optimistic?

Our GA and DPL teams are scheduled to start in October so we will see. For whatever reason our state office is dragging its feet on youth soccer. There was a basketball tournament here over the weekend. For whatever reason, indoor gyms have more freedom compared to outdoor soccer fields right now.

Did anyone attend the NYSA virtual meeting Tuesday? After that long ass email they sent earlier in the week I didn't expect much. It was a lot of "we are just following some rules that we made up but dont have any follow up for"

The fact that there is no metric in place for when we can move through phases, while basketball/softball/football are playing is crazy.

A little bird also told me that a certain club administrator has been going after the other clubs, having people spy on others and whatnot. What a crazy time...

Back