Womens College Coaching Hotseat

Cooke, Risenhoover or Estrada.

three are assistants whose teams have made the conference playoffs or NCAA playoffs.
I can’t imagine LMU settling some someone who has not.

long shot- longtime assistant at Santa Clara.

SMC close to signing new coach.
This will be an interesting pick. I’ll be curious to see who takes this job. School has hovered around 7 wins for years now and have lost a lot of impact seniors. This doesn’t bode well for a new coach. More of the same gets you fired like Travis and Kai. Unless of course SMC discovers the next Paul Radcliffe.

Found it
My only piece of advice to Ms. Bindon would be to eliminate the red smoke grenades when they introduce the starting line up. If you can see it, you shouldn't breath it.

logical hire by LMU. However hard to say if this works out.

IMO manny martins (Oregon) , Bernardo Silva (sac state and Austin Risenhoover still out there. All long time assistants that have been passed over. Maybe one of them can be a Lauren Hanson at SJSU.

Another blog has Cromwell leaving for the Reign HC job - getting pushed out over the fake player she accepted on the roster a couple years ago...... ???

Hmmm. If too much heat from the scandal Cromwell does leave until it dies down and takes over another top program later.

Meanwhile Fannon at Bowling Green takes over IOWA state job. Bowling Green job open.

Evansville job filled by PFAU, current asst.

If UCLA opens I see Tiffany Roberts from UCF heading there. I’ve mentioned her name before but my guess is she’s not willing to move her family for just any job.

Back