Why keep arguing, NO FALL SOCCER!

I agree people are disrespectful so I suggest post your real name at least stand by wheat you or whoever says. Just maybe people will be more respectful if everyone starts saying who they are. I have no respect for keyboard cowboys that just because they disagree disrespect others and hide. Stand proud of what you stand for .

If I were honest? @Anon9 how can I be more honest ? My name is Joe my kids play gk and have played in scdsl, Dpl ,DA and have guest played for many teams in tournaments all over our Instagram is @soccerkeeper1310 and when games are played you can find me usually alone by a corner flag . Normally I would give you the list of tournaments we are doing but because of this pandemic I can’t . So who are you. I’m 100 from the feet up who are you stand proud.

Their you go @Anon9 we do what the experts say wear a mask and social distance and in general stay away from large groups. We still do plenty beach surf skate train without being around anyone. What I don’t need is for you to tell me what I should or shouldn’t do . Who are you what’s your name who are your kids? When my kids show up to a training out of respect for others we try our best to be responsible I’m not telling you what to do but since you are proud of not caring and are possibly irresponsible with your behavior, let me know who you and your kid is so we won’t be around you. It’s simple I don’t care what you decide to do with your life . I would just prefer staying away from you and your kid.
You don’t have to worry about me. I don’t do socially distanced practices so obviously your not around me. I’m in Arizona on the weekends so yiu won’t see me at the beach either.

If I were honest? @Anon9 how can I be more honest ? My name is Joe my kids play gk and have played in scdsl, Dpl ,DA and have guest played for many teams in tournaments all over our Instagram is @soccerkeeper1310 and when games are played you can find me usually alone by a corner flag . Normally I would give you the list of tournaments we are doing but because of this pandemic I can’t . So who are you. I’m 100 from the feet up who are you stand proud.
You went on a soccer forum, and are now acting tough through a computer, to shame keyboard warriors? You are the exact definition of a keybord warrior. I could care less who you are, you stand for nothing controversial, you follow the rules, you keep your kids away from other kids, so who cares who you are.

I am going to disagree with this-all I said was I was bummed about trick or treating getting band in LA, (it was since reversed,) and I was treated like I wanted all the grandparents of the world to die. I think a few very narrow minded ones ruin for the lot of us. Meaning- not everyone has to spit fire in order to be mobbed.
Lol. Just by posting on here you are exposing yourself to the mob.

From the day A-non started his thread, it’s all been his way or F off. What a waste of time. Same echo chamber that makes closed minded people feel ok about what they’ve done (or not done) in their lives.

A-non, I know you don’t give a shit what I or anyone that disagrees with you has to say. Small petty guy.

From the day A-non started his thread, it’s all been his way or F off. What a waste of time. Same echo chamber that makes closed minded people feel ok about what they’ve done (or not done) in their lives.

A-non, I know you don’t give a shit what I or anyone that disagrees with you has to say. Small petty guy.
Ok Geezpoop. Like I’m the only one.......

Post your addy, maybe we'll come visit.

I didn’t mean that you are not honest. I meant that if you really look at it, people have been disrespectful to eachother from all sides of the soccer, covid, and political spectrum. You seem like a pretty honest guy to me. At least you have more guts than me by telling us your real name. Unfortunately, I don’t have that luxury. I am part of the soccer underground and unfortunately that makes me a target for hate from people that don’t agree with me.

Lol. Just by posting on here you are exposing yourself to the mob.
I don’t recall addressing you , I just recommend if you are proud of what you are saying and are willing to disrespect people then say who you are, now it appears you just would like to argue and go straight to name calling . I’m not into that , I just think if everyone would act like we are standing in front of each other we would be more respectful. I use to love this forum for guest playing so my info is here and I don’t say disrespectful things to people. Acting tough? Okay I guess being real and telling everyone respectfully who I am and my opinion is acting tough. A keyboard warrior is someone that hides behind the keyboard disrespects others With a fake name and because they are ashamed and afraid to post who they are. That doesn’t sound like me but it sounds like some on this SoCal forum. Expose myself to the mob? Most on here are good people Just looking for information on SoCal soccer. Have a great weekend.

I didn’t mean that you are not honest. I meant that if you really look at it, people have been disrespectful to eachother from all sides of the soccer, covid, and political spectrum. You seem like a pretty honest guy to me. At least you have more guts than me by telling us your real name. Unfortunately, I don’t have that luxury. I am part of the soccer underground and unfortunately that makes me a target for hate from people that don’t agree with me.
I hear you ,unfortunately Without real names I feel people are way to quick to disrespect each other , most of stand by each other at games some may have kids on the same team . No hate from me man you have an opinion I respectfully disagree with some of it . No worries

We lived in the Seattle area until recently and earlier today received a blast email from one our former clubs, PacNW saying that Washington Youth Soccer and the RCL (WA equivalent of SCDSL) have been working with the governors office on a plan to safely return to play and they anticipate approval of that plan and a return to games by October 10 or shortly thereafter!

i see this as a positive development as CA and WA approaches have highly aligned to date.

I am hoping our California youth soccer leaders can take some courage from this development and show some leadership as well by asking Newsome his henchmen to use science when assessing the risk of these outdoor youth sports!

Looks like youre only 99 from the feet up joe, if thats your real name. Post the addy.
You won’t even say who you are or who your kid is or area ... post your address or name or club or even just kids age group ....but I’ll play like said 100 from the feet up 2292 Del Amo Blvd Torrance California 90501 this is between Crenshaw Blvd. and Van ness Ave this is the family park address just let me know roll through . We are usually their working out after 4 Wed- Friday or at el Camino college Monday-Tuesday . I’m hardly home so this should work . So who are you?

You won’t even say who you are or who your kid is or area ... post your address or name or club or even just kids age group ....but I’ll play like said 100 from the feet up 2292 Del Amo Blvd Torrance California 90501 this is between Crenshaw Blvd. and Van ness Ave this is the family park address just let me know roll through . We are usually their working out after 4 Wed- Friday or at el Camino college Monday-Tuesday . I’m hardly home so this should work . So who are you?
I find it funny that a majority of the crazy ones on here have a user name related to the "Goalie" position. Why is this?

I find it funny that a majority of the crazy ones on here have a user name related to the "Goalie" position. Why is this?
GK parents have it hard with the Socal crowd. The more I think about it, I think you're right bro. Dam, more and more I go down the line ((we've been on few teams just so you know)) the more crazy I see. I appreciate GK parents and for the most part have had a good working relationship with them but they are cray cray lol!!!!!

Our kids are crazy to play the position and go through that kind of abuse (physical, mental, emotional). Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

My head scratcher has been why some of them have seemed so risk adverse through all this since having your kid play keeper carries with it a lot and multiple risks too that the ordinary family probably wouldn't want to take on.

Our kids are crazy to play the position and go through that kind of abuse (physical, mental, emotional). Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

My head scratcher has been why some of them have seemed so risk adverse through all this since having your kid play keeper carries with it a lot and multiple risks too that the ordinary family probably wouldn't want to take on.
Most goalies can’t play otherwise.

Back