Why are racists and misogynists allowed on this forum?

gkmom

SILVER
@Dominic Why are you allowing racists and misogynists on this forum? Are there no morals here?? SIMPLY MOVING A THREAD TO OFF TOPIC DOES NOTHING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. Please check your conscious and DO SOMETHING. This is outrageous.

In America one enjoys the freedom of choice.
One is not compelled to read or participate in the discussions.
Simply stop reading and participating or join in the fray.
Wash your hands, wear your mask, stay 6 feet from others, enjoy the weekend.

Based on the post by Dominic, the answer to this question is:

Because the owner of this forum, in my opinion, Is a racist who does not find what they post offensive or anything. He only knows is "divisive". After seeing how many members are against it, has only decided to call those posts "racially insensitive" and "divisive". Never ever called them racists. He didn't dare to call the members racists. He only told them to post in the off-topic forum.

Any other theories?

Because the owner of this forum, in my opinion, Is a racist who does not find what they post offensive or anything. He only knows is "divisive". After seeing how many members are against it, has only decided to call those posts "racially insensitive" and "divisive". Never ever called them racists. He didn't dare to call the members racists. He only told them to post in the off-topic forum.

Any other theories?
So you believe Dominic is a racist?
Hmmmm.....

Any other theories?
Urineidiot, no theory, simple fact.

So some of you want Judge Dominic to rule who is and who isnt a racist? We already saw other folks rule that sweet Grace was a defender of the Nazi party. I was accused by the great Espy that I'm a liar and full of BS and that I support t and that equals me to be a racist these days. I dont like being branded for being a supporter of The Lion. I dont vote and that's that. i support things on the left and the right. Simple is simple is. He ignores me because he knows I'm honest and I don't lie on purpose. I might add a few little twist & turns to my experiences to protect my sources and it all seems true to me and since it's my life, it's true to me. Espy can;t debate me that's why he ignores me. I want to debate the great @espola. Come defend yourself sir. I wont accuse you of anything. Game on!!!

Last edited:
Somehow, he's struggling with calling racists racists. At least they can't get out of this off-topic area. So, enjoy your room!
I have no problem calling out racists.
I have no problem with free speech.
I do have problems with slandering folks.
The kitchen isn't for the faint of heart.
Run along to where you feel safe....

I have no problem calling out racists.
I have no problem with free speech.
I do have problems with slandering folks.
The kitchen isn't for the faint of heart.
Run along to where you feel safe....
I wish the kitchen was back.

Any other theories?
Absolutely horrible calling @Dominic a racist just because he is trying to be a neutral soccer forum. You should be the first to be banned.

Absolutely horrible calling @Dominic a racist just because he is trying to be a neutral soccer forum. You should be the first to be banned.

You can be neutral about politics, religion, etc. and still be against racists. It's really not that hard to understand and distinguish; but for some of you, it is. You believe being racist should be a "valid political opinion" when is not.

You can be neutral about politics, religion, etc. and still be against racists. It's really not that hard to understand and distinguish; but for some of you, it is. You believe being racist should be a "valid political opinion" when is not.
The racist will continue to attempt to rationalize their hate. They have been looking for inroads into popular society for over a century. They have streamlined their message trying to make it palatable to a mainstream audience.

Again, what is your definition of racist.
A black joke?
Not wanting illegals here?
Wanting people to stand for our anthem?
Being critical of Obama?
Saying all lives matter?
Wearing a Trump hat?
Making people responsible for their actions?
Getting a job based on your qualifications?
Getting into a college based on your grades?
Just asking.

Any other theories?

You're just a pussy?

Back