Who's playing What?

Well, not like Blues is facing many challenges in 09s either these days..
Anyway I haven’t seen Legends play lately, but I guess with that star player they added they are now even a better team than they were before.

SCDSL 2008 is not very good competition. The better 08 players are playing ECNL, ECRL, GA and DPL. Legends would have had better games in 09 SCDSL.

if they play 09 scdsl. Legends will be playing in central bracket. Central bracket does not have any pre ECNL teams.

which bracket for the 09 is tougher
West
South
San Diego
East

if they play 09 scdsl. Legends will be playing in central bracket. Central bracket does not have any pre ECNL teams.

which bracket for the 09 is tougher
West
South
San Diego
East
At least Central has CDA Fortes which would be a decent game. But the rest of Central are flight 2 teams from previous season. South you have three really good teams and a lot of flight 2 teams. West and SD are a bit more balanced.

Strikers FC G09 will have an ECNL and ECRL team. Geo Hernandez will have the ECNL and Ramiro Alfaro will have the ECRL team. Tryouts this Saturday at OC Park . Both coaches have exisitng teams (Flight 1 and flight 2). Message me for details.
looking at spring league results halfway through, That ECNL looks to be doing well, Is that ECRL team looking like they will do ok in ECRL? Or is the roster still in flux a bit.

It’s going to be quite of a jump from flight 2 to ECNL, so they have their work cut out for them..
Spring season is very interesting. Flight 2 teams playing up. Flight 1 playing 2. 09’s playing 08’s. ECNL and ECRL comes down to how many of these girls making it up to those teams and how many do they recruit within the region.

How many teams are doing state cup/national cup this year? I’m hearing it’s not a big list so far.

It’s going to be quite of a jump from flight 2 to ECNL, so they have their work cut out for them..
It looks like they are doing well in spring season. It would have been better for them to have played up in flight 1 to get a taste of what is in store for them. Wondering what their reasoning was to play flight 2?

It looks like they are doing well in spring season. It would have been better for them to have played up in flight 1 to get a taste of what is in store for them. Wondering what their reasoning was to play flight 2?
Yea it is a little interesting. Blues put both their teams in flight 1, Real so Cal put their ECNL team in flight 1 and ECRL team in flight 2. Both teams are doing well. Just not sure what the competition jump from flight 2 to ECRL will bring.

Yea it is a little interesting. Blues put both their teams in flight 1, Real so Cal put their ECNL team in flight 1 and ECRL team in flight 2. Both teams are doing well. Just not sure what the competition jump from flight 2 to ECRL will bring.
Blues actually has three teams in 2009. Two are playing in FL1 and one is playing in FL2.

I have an 08 playing ECRL this season. The season before her team was an unbeaten Flight 2 team, they added a couple of Flight 1 players and are basically a middle of the pack ECRL team. This year is a little different though with Beach and Legends 2008 first teams playing ECRL....they are rolling everyone up.

I feel the reason we only see 5 teams is that most 2009 teams have moved on from playing 9v9.

For this reason I am assuming most 09 teams will play up to 08s in order to play 11v11.
I am a bit surprised by Blues’ choice here. Also I am not sure what Eagles team that is but I doubt it’s the ECNL...

Back