Who's playing What?

He challenged me to a fight a month back. One of his parents followed me to the car after the game. Apparently one of his parents did the same on Saturday during the Cerritos cup tournameny.

Nick Díaz is a horrible human being. Whoever is in charge of slammers needs to get him out of coaching. He taunts coaches, he berated parents and refs. He drops f bombs in front of his players. He was up 8-0 against a flight 2 team and screamed “let’s make it 10-0. He has 30 little girls practicing in his backyard.

In my 10 years involved with youth sports, I have never seen this type of behavior.

We cannot accept this level of behavior from any coach.
That is awful. At great park, many stories like this were circulated. Nobody seemed surprised by Diaz's behavior and nobody had anything nice to say about him. Do the powers at Slammers know about this? Where was he before Slammers?

How did the Memorial tournaments go? Looks like Blues is the team to beat right now after winning National Cup and Man City. Surprised Legends ECNL team wasn't playing. Any other interesting information gained from the tournament? Any surprisingly good teams?

How did the Memorial tournaments go? Looks like Blues is the team to beat right now after winning National Cup and Man City. Surprised Legends ECNL team wasn't playing. Any other interesting information gained from the tournament? Any surprisingly good teams?
Well, Nat Cup was similar to a flight 2 tourney, I would not put much stock in that event this year. Man City was a solid tourney...Blues, Slammers HOGE, Surf and Legends are the top 4 in this age group. Just below them are the Eagles, Beach, and Slammers FC. If I had to guess now, I see it comes down to Blues and Slammers Hoge...

.Blues, Slammers HOGE, Surf and Legends are the top 4 in this age group. Just below them are the Eagles, Beach, and Slammers FC.
I concur.
Real so Cal might be close to that second group. The remaining ECNL teams I see as a bit behind.

I liked MVLA and not just the 09 team. All their teams move the ball very well, with good off the ball movement and role fluidity.
Interesting that MVLA came down this weekend... YSR has MVLA in the 09 age group as No Cal's 3 best rated team, If your into those things....

So I just got word Players Elite is changing over "Las Vegas Surf Select". Wonder if Surf bought Players or if this is just a total team move? Figured some of you would be interested.

We have a long weekend. Have to drive 3 hours tomorrow to play PDA Blue and then back for our State Cup Championship game on Sunday. Next weekend we have a game against Pipeline along with two other games. Then it's off to SuperCopa followed by the USYS regionals the following weekend. It's too much and praying for no more injuries!!!

Back