Slammers FC 1 - CDA Cruz
Slammers FC 2- HB or Fortes?
Beach FC Delury (Flight 2 in spring)
Blues Vaught
Legends FC (Flight 1 in spring)
Real So Cal (flight 2 in spring)
Eagles
Arsenal
Breakers (Only see a flight 3 team in spring)
West Coast FC Koko (flight 2 in spring) Thought I saw someone say they would be ECRL?
Strikers (Not sure if they will have enough to fill a team as of now)

Are the Pateadores in ECRL?

OK going off a combo of lists from people..
ECNL
Slammers FC PA/AW 1 (SCDSL flight 1 in spring) with CDA Slammer players sprinkled in
Slammers FC PA/AW 2 (SCDSL flight 1 in spring) with CDA Slammer players sprinkled in
Beach FC SB Wilmer (SCDSL flight 2 in spring)
Legends (SCDSL flight 1 2008 in spring)
Blues Rennie (SCDSL flight 1 in spring)
Breakers (Flight 1 in spring)
Real So Cal (Flight 1 in spring)
Strikers FC North GH (Flight 2 in spring)
Arsenal
Eagles
Rebels
SD Surf (SCDSL flight 1 in spring)

Not sure if those other clubs played in spring
Eagles was playing 08 CSL. Wilmer has two 09 Beach teams, flight 1 and flight 2 this spring :)

I heard that Real So Cal ECRL beat La Canada Surf GA 2-1 in a scrimmage over the weekend. Anyone see the game? Must have been Surfs first game in a while so a pretty good outing.

I heard that Real So Cal ECRL beat La Canada Surf GA 2-1 in a scrimmage over the weekend. Anyone see the game? Must have been Surfs first game in a while so a pretty good outing.
It was pretty evenly matched IMHO. The result is pretty much right about how the game was played & the flow.

RSC scored both goals before Surf but definitely there were opportunities created and shots on goal all around. Both had their chances to score more, with Surf in particular having a few off the crossbar/posts. I'd say could have gone ~1-2 goals in either direction. A little more luck and Surf could have had it be a draw or a narrow victory but RSC could have maybe gotten another as well.

Well, lets just say that a certain standard of behavior should be expected by coaches as well as by parents.
You can't be this coy about a juicy story! What happened? This is third hand-- Diaz and the parents rushed the other sideline. True? Very classy. Was he booted from tournie?

You can't be this coy about a juicy story! What happened? This is third hand-- Diaz and the parents rushed the other sideline. True? Very classy. Was he booted from tournie?
True (among other things).
Not booted. Hopefully things went smoother today.

True (among other things).
Not booted. Hopefully things went smoother today.

I have plenty of stories about that coach. Let’s just say he yelled “let’s make it 10-0” when his team was up by 8-0 during a spring league game. He also challenged a parent from an opposing team to a fight. He is a very skinny man so not sure how he plans on beating up on others.

I have plenty of stories about that coach. Let’s just say he yelled “let’s make it 10-0” when his team was up by 8-0 during a spring league game. He also challenged a parent from an opposing team to a fight. He is a very skinny man so not sure how he plans on beating up on others.
I can't believe the third hand stories being told at Great Park were accurate. If the story is accurate, and it seems to be, how can Slammers let him keep coaching?

Man City Cup
Semifinals:
Blues - Albion
SD Surf - Real So cal

Cerritos Cup
Final (top flight)
Slammers Fc vs Slammers FC Koge

I can't believe the third hand stories being told at Great Park were accurate. If the story is accurate, and it seems to be, how can Slammers let him keep coaching?

He challenged me to a fight a month back. One of his parents followed me to the car after the game. Apparently one of his parents did the same on Saturday during the Cerritos cup tournameny.

Nick Díaz is a horrible human being. Whoever is in charge of slammers needs to get him out of coaching. He taunts coaches, he berated parents and refs. He drops f bombs in front of his players. He was up 8-0 against a flight 2 team and screamed “let’s make it 10-0. He has 30 little girls practicing in his backyard.

In my 10 years involved with youth sports, I have never seen this type of behavior.

We cannot accept this level of behavior from any coach.

Back