Who's playing What?

Add Liverpool, Strikers, rangers, legends fc, cda Whittier, and several others. Discovery should be based on flight 1 requirement in the spring. Why water down discovery. What’s the point of discovery if anyone can opt in.
Legends/Strikers first and second teams will be ECNL and ENCLR. Liverpool and Rangers are solid flight 1 teams. Had a conversation w a mgr at today’s game on their team presumably playing Discovery in the fall. Mentioned that in the past all games are played at Silverlakes and she was like “um, no thank you”

As if there aren’t already too many leagues heard some talk of ECNL clubs possibly putting their third teams into a new NPL league instead of GA or Discovery.

Had a conversation w a mgr at today’s game on their team presumably playing Discovery in the fall. Mentioned that in the past all games are played at Silverlakes and she was like “um, no thank you”

That’s a good point.
Playing all games in one single location (to make it easier to be “discovered” by college coaches) doesn’t make much sense for U13...

Who is playing what on Memorial Day weekend?
There are several tournaments (Man City Cup, Cerritos Memorial, Newport Mesa, Forest Cup...) so it would be interesting to know where teams are headed.

Who is playing what on Memorial Day weekend?
There are several tournaments (Man City Cup, Cerritos Memorial, Newport Mesa, Forest Cup...) so it would be interesting to know where teams are headed.
Slammers PA and Beach will be at Cerritos Memorial. Blues and Eagles at Man City. Curious where other teams are going.

What happens if they don't have enough players?

For the youngest eligible age groups, to my understanding it's not critical to have an ECRL team. A few ECNL clubs didnt have an ECRL team at the youngest age group back in 2018 and 2019. I think once Slammers and Blues complete their teams, the rest of the Reserve teams will begin to fill up.

In the first page of this thread we looked at ENCL and ECRL, not sure if things have changed since then.
Thanks for reminding me of this thread. I totally overlooked it. So looking at your ECNL/ECRL list. I am guessing Slammers FC will be the PA/AW team thats in flight 1. Beach FC will be SB Wilmer thats in flight 1. Is LAFC slammers the same as CDA Slammers? there were two really good CDA Slammers teams with Cerritos Cruz, and Fullerton Fortes. On the ECRL list I again assume slammers FC is the PA/AW 2 flight 1 team, Blues Vaught, Beach FC Delury that played flight 2? West Coast FC Koko that played flight 2 and finished runner up in State Cup. Not sure about LA Breakers having an ECRL since the only other team in spring played flight3?

Thanks for reminding me of this thread. I totally overlooked it. So looking at your ECNL/ECRL list. I am guessing Slammers FC will be the PA/AW team thats in flight 1. Beach FC will be SB Wilmer thats in flight 1. Is LAFC slammers the same as CDA Slammers? there were two really good CDA Slammers teams with Cerritos Cruz, and Fullerton Fortes. On the ECRL list I again assume slammers FC is the PA/AW 2 flight 1 team, Blues Vaught, Beach FC Delury that played flight 2? West Coast FC Koko that played flight 2 and finished runner up in State Cup. Not sure about LA Breakers having an ECRL since the only other team in spring played flight3?
Beach ECNL = Beach SB Wilmer, ECRL = Delury
Slammers ECNL (dropping their LAFC branding?) = Slammers PA + CDA players sprinkled in, presumably same things with Slammers ECNL 2 = PA2
Slammers ECRL = CDA Cruz (minus players that go ECNL), maybe HB or Fortes team ECRL2 team?
Blues ECNL = Blues Rennie, ECRL = Vaught
Eagles, Real So Cal, Legends, SD Surf, Breakers, Rebels - Pretty straightforward with 1st team going ECNL and 2nd team ECRL

OK going off a combo of lists from people..
ECNL
Slammers FC PA/AW 1 (SCDSL flight 1 in spring) with CDA Slammer players sprinkled in
Slammers FC PA/AW 2 (SCDSL flight 1 in spring) with CDA Slammer players sprinkled in
Beach FC SB Wilmer (SCDSL flight 2 in spring)
Legends (SCDSL flight 1 2008 in spring)
Blues Rennie (SCDSL flight 1 in spring)
Breakers (Flight 1 in spring)
Real So Cal (Flight 1 in spring)
Strikers FC North GH (Flight 2 in spring)
Arsenal
Eagles
Rebels
SD Surf (SCDSL flight 1 in spring)

Not sure if those other clubs played in spring

Back