Who's playing What?

No big mountains like Ca. Big Bend in far west Texas has the Davis Mountain Range......Corpus Cristy is nice, but Padre Island area is better.....Lots of beautiful lake lots available in East Texas...this is where wife and I are moving once she retires.....I am already retired.....
Congratulations on being retired. I'm trying to reinvent myself bro at 54. I can sell though and my mouth loves to talk. I love outside sales, face to face chat so you like me and trust me.

Nevermind - its out there just not under standings
The 09 list will shrink. Scdsl is forcing 11 v 11 and many teams don’t have enough players. They originally gave teams an option of 9 v 9 or 11 v 11. I guess scdsl couldn’t make it work and the word is that all now need to play 11 v 11.

The 09 list will shrink. Scdsl is forcing 11 v 11 and many teams don’t have enough players. They originally gave teams an option of 9 v 9 or 11 v 11. I guess scdsl couldn’t make it work and the word is that all now need to play 11 v 11.
Very strange decisions by some teams regarding what flights to play, assuming they are mostly returning intact.

A lot of last year flight 2 teams now playing up in flight 1. Might be some lopsided games. But happy to be playing games locally.
The teams that never stopped playing will be in mid season form. We will see lopsided scores for the first 5 games.

Rosters are light and many just have enough players for 11 v 11.

@jsoccer What is the deal with Solar Ultra and Solar Boost coached by Colvin? There results tell me they are great teams but they haven't played many tournaments or leagues?

BTW, the PDA Blue team will be the one to watch. I know a couple families that just moved to that team over the winter break. It's absolutely scary what this team is capable of. Now is the age when we are seeing who is growing and putting in work verse those who aren't. PDA is LOADED and I'm guessing they will be in the ECNL Playoffs and even Finals every year going forward. We are stuck with in the same ECNL league as PDA, Matchfit and Pipeline. Not an easy road for us.

@jsoccer What is the deal with Solar Ultra and Solar Boost coached by Colvin? There results tell me they are great teams but they haven't played many tournaments or leagues?

BTW, the PDA Blue team will be the one to watch. I know a couple families that just moved to that team over the winter break. It's absolutely scary what this team is capable of. Now is the age when we are seeing who is growing and putting in work verse those who aren't. PDA is LOADED and I'm guessing they will be in the ECNL Playoffs and even Finals every year going forward. We are stuck with in the same ECNL league as PDA, Matchfit and Pipeline. Not an easy road for us.
Solar Ultra and Boost were a combination of players off multiple Solar top level teams.....Used mostly for assessing the talent pool in getting ready for ECNL.... played in 3 tournaments over the past 4-5 months...The rosters changed throughout...I requested from Mark @ Youth Soccer Rankings USA to remove as they truly are not teams, but tournament teams only....They will no longer be playing in any additional tournaments, as Solar is now in full gear in putting the ECNL and ECRL teams together for next year....Solar 09 group is loaded with talent....That ECNL team should be elite for years to come with the top players from Solar Adames, Angelone, Colvin, Grado....the ECRL team will be just as talented, and probably better than allot of ECNL teams in the Texas league.... Great problem to have.......

We had Bethesda Cup over the weekend. Played up on U13 11v11 and managed to win 2nd division with 18 GF to 0 GA. Obviously this was against 2nd tier teams in our area but still nice to get more 11v11 experience. Girls are really starting to understand possession play and connecting on over 6 consecutive many many many times. Also had our prettiest goal to date in the finals. Free kick about 10 yards out from the corner of the 18 to a young lady at the back post, forehead high header on the run forward. Fun times!

We had Bethesda Cup over the weekend. Played up on U13 11v11 and managed to win 2nd division with 18 GF to 0 GA. Obviously this was against 2nd tier teams in our area but still nice to get more 11v11 experience. Girls are really starting to understand possession play and connecting on over 6 consecutive many many many times. Also had our prettiest goal to date in the finals. Free kick about 10 yards out from the corner of the 18 to a young lady at the back post, forehead high header on the run forward. Fun times!

Ah, I have had a free ice cream reward for the first player to score with a header for a year, but I haven’t had to pay it yet :)

Does anyone have information on the Las Mambacitas? I'm somewhat new, but they seemed to have come out of nowhere at the top of the rankings.
It’s kind of a collective cross-club team similar to Goats. Mostly SoCal Blues pre-ECNL and specially invited recruits, I mean, guests. I’ve heard this mostly via word of mouth. Feel free anyone more in the know to keep me honest.

It’s kind of a collective cross-club team similar to Goats. Mostly SoCal Blues pre-ECNL and specially invited recruits, I mean, guests. I’ve heard this mostly via word of mouth. Feel free anyone more in the know to keep me honest.

I was really hoping to see this group at Super Copa but they dropped out. Now we don't get to see any SoCal teams which is a bummer. Players Elite is the closest we get. I think it's pretty neat to for these young ladies to be able to play teams from around the country. Guess we'll just have to wait for an ECNL Playoff or Showcase.

I was really hoping to see this group at Super Copa but they dropped out. Now we don't get to see any SoCal teams which is a bummer. Players Elite is the closest we get. I think it's pretty neat to for these young ladies to be able to play teams from around the country. Guess we'll just have to wait for an ECNL Playoff or Showcase.
Match Fit will be favorite in Super Copa in Dallas....Coach Ryan Tetro has that team well prepared...Players Elite is real good too....

Back