Who's playing What?

Looks like there is a good chance I may be seeing some of you in Dallas come June!

I saw on FB that Fullerton rangers is moving to scdsl. That’s a good size club leaving CSL. How many others will follow. Could the be the end of CSL? Could we finally have an all inclusive league in SoCal?

Alot of cali teams are going , gonna look like a weekend at Oceanside just more expensive
Too hot to play in Texas in the summer. I wont share about the natty game and how hot it was in Frisco, but it was hot and then rain and then super hot and wind and threats of tornado. That was in just 4 days. One night I was taking a walk and almost got hit by lightning.

Super Copa. We are committing today after winning our group in Jefferson Cup along with confirmation of two players joining our club after Spring season. It's too bad Texas has State Cup going at the same time.

Super Copa. We are committing today after winning our group in Jefferson Cup along with confirmation of two players joining our club after Spring season. It's too bad Texas has State Cup going at the same time.
Nice win Mars at Jefferson Cup. Super Copa is big time and good luck to your dd and her team. GOAT FC will be waiting for you guys when you come back to play in California. I hear they picked up some new players as well....lol!!!

Too hot to play in Texas in the summer. I wont share about the natty game and how hot it was in Frisco, but it was hot and then rain and then super hot and wind and threats of tornado. That was in just 4 days. One night I was taking a walk and almost got hit by lightning.
Got to be tough to play in the Texas heat..LOL....Our girls aren't bothered to much with the heat...hydrate hydrate hydrate......

We unfortunately no longer play Supercopa since they only offer 9 v 9 for U-12G....We been playing only U-13 11 v 11 most of the year....Texas State Cup is end of April and early May....Southern US Youth Regionals are June 17th-24th in South Carolina....Hopefully we will be there...Need one more win in National League Frontier Conference, which has automatic birth in Southern Regionals, as does state cup champion....Playing up in U-13 there as well....Will be a busy upcoming spring and summer with ECNL at our door.....Good luck at Supercopa...Always great competition and fun times for the girls...And BIG congratulations on winning your group in Jefferson Cup!!!

Got to be tough to play in the Texas heat..LOL....Our girls aren't bothered to much with the heat...hydrate hydrate hydrate......
Very tough to play in Texas heat in late July bro, especially when all the locals say it's just "dry heat and not to worry about heat stroke" when it's 105. Like I said, Texas football players and Texas Futbol players have a special toughness that is hard to match regarding weather toughness.

We unfortunately no longer play Supercopa since they only offer 9 v 9 for U-12G....We been playing only U-13 11 v 11 most of the year....Texas State Cup is end of April and early May....Southern US Youth Regionals are June 17th-24th in South Carolina....Hopefully we will be there...Need one more win in National League Frontier Conference, which has automatic birth in Southern Regionals, as does state cup champion....Playing up in U-13 there as well....Will be a busy upcoming spring and summer with ECNL at our door.....Good luck at Supercopa...Always great competition and fun times for the girls...And BIG congratulations on winning your group in Jefferson Cup!!!

Good to know. We won a 11v11 tournament last November but the competition was weak. Our original plan was to do 11v11 this spring but since we struggle to put the ball in the net, we decided to hold off. Our defense and goalie are stellar. The new players coming in should help a lot in the goal department though.

Interesting the Regionals are that weekend. If we win our State Cup, regionals is the weekend following Super Copa in PA. Speaking of, I know Matchfit is going as well. Should be interesting for them as they have only been playing 11v11 going back to the beginning of fall. There is certainly some really good teams. I think ours is actually going to be one of the lowest rated ones, oh well. We've always wanted to go to Super Copa because we here it is a great event all around. It's a great set of girls we have that all get along with each other which does well for travel.

Not going to lie, would have loved to see you take on Matchfit.

Any information about CRL and the Far West Regionals. I’m hearing that CRL will not be played and the winner and finalist of National Cup will advance to Far West. Is this correct? Are the ‘09’s playing 11v11 for the coming leagues, State and National Cup?

Good to know. We won a 11v11 tournament last November but the competition was weak. Our original plan was to do 11v11 this spring but since we struggle to put the ball in the net, we decided to hold off. Our defense and goalie are stellar. The new players coming in should help a lot in the goal department though.

Interesting the Regionals are that weekend. If we win our State Cup, regionals is the weekend following Super Copa in PA. Speaking of, I know Matchfit is going as well. Should be interesting for them as they have only been playing 11v11 going back to the beginning of fall. There is certainly some really good teams. I think ours is actually going to be one of the lowest rated ones, oh well. We've always wanted to go to Super Copa because we here it is a great event all around. It's a great set of girls we have that all get along with each other which does well for travel.

Not going to lie, would have loved to see you take on Matchfit.
Yes, Ryan Tetro said he was bringing his Match Fit team...He and I talk allot...Was trying to get his team down here Easter Weekend for the Dallas Girls International Cup, but could not swing it...Both our Solar South 09G, and DKSC 09G are playing up in the U-13G division against some good competition, including 4 ECNL teams. We played his team 2 years ago (Cedar Stars) in Supercopa 2019...beat them 3-1 in semifinals....was a good match......Yes, very hard to go back to 9 v 9...Will be interesting for his team....Good luck in June, and enjoy our Texas hospitality....Don't forget, Texas is 100% open with no mask restrictions ..... :)

Yes, Ryan Tetro said he was bringing his Match Fit team...He and I talk allot...Was trying to get his team down here Easter Weekend for the Dallas Girls International Cup, but could not swing it...Both our Solar South 09G, and DKSC 09G are playing up in the U-13G division against some good competition, including 4 ECNL teams. We played his team 2 years ago (Cedar Stars) in Supercopa 2019...beat them 3-1 in semifinals....was a good match......Yes, very hard to go back to 9 v 9...Will be interesting for his team....Good luck in June, and enjoy our Texas hospitality....Don't forget, Texas is 100% open with no mask restrictions ..... :)
Texas rocks and I might be living there next year :) My dd did Dallas Cup or something like that back in March 2016. We played with 04s and 05s against 03s. We lost to Solar in the finals in OT. Coach from North Carolina was guest speaker and I think came out to watch the goats ball. He shared a cool story about Mia and her hard work when no one was watching. We got to visit SMU, Dallas football stadium, JFK, steak and more steak and I even took in some horse racing. $5 big screen movie theaters too :) Texas rocks!!!

Texas rocks and I might be living there next year :) My dd did Dallas Cup or something like that back in March 2016. We played with 04s and 05s against 03s. We lost to Solar in the finals in OT. Coach from North Carolina was guest speaker and I think came out to watch the goats ball. He shared a cool story about Mia and her hard work when no one was watching. We got to visit SMU, Dallas football stadium, JFK, steak and more steak and I even took in some horse racing. $5 big screen movie theaters too :) Texas rocks!!!
Yes it does !!!! Just need to keep it a red conservative state...Lived in Pa and Ca....but nothing like Texas.....Hit me up if you move this way...Will let you know great schools and areas to live......

Yes it does !!!! Just need to keep it a red conservative state...Lived in Pa and Ca....but nothing like Texas.....Hit me up if you move this way...Will let you know great schools and areas to live......
My wife and I will be empty nesters. My wife has uncle in San Antonio with a house for.free if we want but I'm no fan of SA. I did like some towns outside Dallas. Huge houses, lots of land and everything is big. I would have to watch how I eat. Steak is hard to say no to from Texas. I sure hope you guys don't import your meat. Honestly, where is best place to retire, not wear a mask and not be attacked for being anti vax and anti this and that in TX?

My wife and I will be empty nesters. My wife has uncle in San Antonio with a house for.free if we want but I'm no fan of SA. I did like some towns outside Dallas. Huge houses, lots of land and everything is big. I would have to watch how I eat. Steak is hard to say no to from Texas. I sure hope you guys don't import your meat. Honestly, where is best place to retire, not wear a mask and not be attacked for being anti vax and anti this and that in TX?
If you like open spaces away from the big city, move to the Texas hill country....It's about an hour west of SA....Absolutely beautiful out that way.... But still close enough to the big city if you need to visit or shop...Check out Kerrville, or Fredericksburg areas.....or the piney woods of East Texas. Lots of big trees and open space

Any information about CRL and the Far West Regionals. I’m hearing that CRL will not be played and the winner and finalist of National Cup will advance to Far West. Is this correct? Are the ‘09’s playing 11v11 for the coming leagues, State and National Cup?
FWR is still to this day the best tournament I ever participated ((well, my dd did the running and I did the driving)) in. Champs in 2017 and a trip to Frisco.

If you like open spaces away from the big city, move to the Texas hill country....It's about an hour west of SA....Absolutely beautiful out that way.... But still close enough to the big city if you need to visit or shop...Check out Kerrville, or Fredericksburg areas.....or the piney woods of East Texas. Lots of big trees and open space
So only Hills and no mountains in Texas? I would like to be near water. What is Corpis Cristy like? Lake is good too.

So only Hills and no mountains in Texas? I would like to be near water. What is Corpis Cristy like? Lake is good too.
No big mountains like Ca. Big Bend in far west Texas has the Davis Mountain Range......Corpus Cristy is nice, but Padre Island area is better.....Lots of beautiful lake lots available in East Texas...this is where wife and I are moving once she retires.....I am already retired.....

Back