Where was really the first covid case in the world?

Not so much. Grace had it months ago and I'm pretty solidly in the mask and distance camp.

Any mental deficiencies on my part are genuine, not artifacts of a fever.

Did we hit a little too close to home?

He's worked hard on his languages. Cut him some slack. I couldn't go on some Chinese server and joke with people. I can't even properly type.

Making fun of Pooh Bear is different. Anyone who sends fighter jets to Susan in the middle of the genocide deserves every insult he gets.

He's worked hard on his languages. Cut him some slack. I couldn't go on some Chinese server and joke with people. I can't even properly type.

Making fun of Pooh Bear is different. Anyone who sends fighter jets to Susan in the middle of the genocide deserves every insult he gets.

If I had a cyrillic keyboard I might be able to do that on a Russian one, but with difficulty and they'd totally know I'm a foreigner. I in fact do on the Spanish ones....Spanish twitter is a fun even more insane place than English twitter. His Spanish is most definitely better than my French, but his Spanish is also most definitely not as strong as his English. Still wonder why they let him hang out here....maybe it's a check the box thing like my son's independent PE study (no one's really looking very hard at what he's doing, so long as he can say he's doing something).

Agree on the Pooh. Winnie the Pooh. Winnie the Pooh. Chubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff. Winnie the Pooh. Willy, nilly, silly old bear.

¡Eh!! ¿No hay problema con mi chino? ¿O no entiende chino? Antes, me dijo sabe tres idiomas de los cuatros...pienso usted sabe chino...que paso.. puede responder en cualquier idiomas? ¿Donde esta la policia gramatica? Para mi, no importa la gramatica, simplemente feliz si puedo entender las peliculas y hablar con las personas.

very weird because i have never attended a chinese language school and you seem to not have given me a ticket for violating grammar rules in chinese.

¡Eh!! ¿No hay problema con mi chino? ¿O no entiende chino? Antes, me dijo sabe tres idiomas de los cuatros...pienso usted sabe chino...que paso.. puede responder en cualquier idiomas? ¿Donde esta la policia gramatica? Para mi, no importa la gramatica, simplemente feliz si puedo entender las peliculas y hablar con las personas.

very weird because i have never attended a chinese language school and you seem to not have given me a ticket for violating grammar rules in chinese.
Solo peliculas? Porque no ves las telenovelas?

Oh I never claimed to have learned chinese (that's dad.4). My languages are Russian, Spanish, French, English (though I understand a little [very little] Catalan, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Ukrainian, and a tiny bit of Berlitz level German). I gave you a ticket for violating the Spanish grammar rules....you spoke (and still do) like a foreigner would who has taken at least some college level speech (unless you are cribbing from a friend) though your spanish is very good for a foreigner. Much like my Russian, though, any native speaker would be able to tell you are a foreigner. From the romance languages it was hard because of the misspellings which ones you were trying to use (and I don't know esperanto or Romanian) but there were attempts at some Spanish ("cuenta") and French ("vaine"). If you didn't intend those languages, it's even funnier.

And I agree with dad...if you aren't watching the telenovelas (which are ubiquitous) for films (which are not, and tend to run bad except for the occasional one) then you aren't really into Latin culture, though it may be because of your limited access given where you reside.

Oh I never claimed to have learned chinese (that's dad.4). My languages are Russian, Spanish, French, English (though I understand a little [very little] Catalan, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Ukrainian, and a tiny bit of Berlitz level German). I gave you a ticket for violating the Spanish grammar rules....you spoke (and still do) like a foreigner would who has taken at least some college level speech (unless you are cribbing from a friend) though your spanish is very good for a foreigner. Much like my Russian, though, any native speaker would be able to tell you are a foreigner. From the romance languages it was hard because of the misspellings which ones you were trying to use (and I don't know esperanto or Romanian) but there were attempts at some Spanish ("cuenta") and French ("vaine"). If you didn't intend those languages, it's even funnier.

And I agree with dad...if you aren't watching the telenovelas (which are ubiquitous) for films (which are not, and tend to run bad except for the occasional one) then you aren't really into Latin culture, though it may be because of your limited access given where you reside.

For example: while "Antes, me dijo" is perfectly acceptable to be understood, it should be, "Antes, me dijiste [usted if formal, otherwise omit if colloquial] que" and instead of "tres idiomas de los cuatro" "tres de los cuatro idiomas" though I'd probably slang it to "tres de cuart lenguas" if speaking colloquially

For example: while "Antes, me dijo" is perfectly acceptable to be understood, it should be, "Antes, me dijiste [usted if formal, otherwise omit if colloquial] que" and instead of "tres idiomas de los cuatro" "tres de los cuatro idiomas" though I'd probably slang it to "tres de cuart lenguas" if speaking colloquially

Ah! Thank you! I always like to accept constructive criticism. Let me try to practice this now:

"antes, me dijo que no se puede confiar en las noticias de falun gong. falun gong son noticias falsos, noticias propagandas "
(Before, you told me that one cannot believe in news from falun Gong. Falun gong are fake news, propaganda news)

Did I get the grammar right this time?

Back