When will Socal Games start again

When will the first official youth soccer games be played in Socal?

• On or before November 10, 2020

Votes: 30 34.1%
  • After November 10, 2020

Votes: 58 65.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let’s see what the peoples thoughts are on when games are back on in Socal where the best youth soccer was, is, and always will be played in the USA.

Thought that was a reasonable date that for people to contemplate. Was originally thinking Nov 1 and then moved it back but not right up against Thanksgiving.

Ok so far there hasn't even been a tentative league schedule out that doesn't start before October. First weekend of October for DSL, CSL, and ECxx so far.

On or after Oct 3rd would be by first guess so before Nov 10 but that may depend on what county. If play doesn't start in October and is pushed back to Nov I dunno if that's workable?

Ok so far there hasn't even been a tentative league schedule out that doesn't start before October. First weekend of October for DSL, CSL, and ECxx so far.

On or after Oct 3rd would be by first guess so before Nov 10 but that may depend on what county. If play doesn't start in October and is pushed back to Nov I dunno if that's workable?
Thanksgiving tournaments will kick things off.

I think we're going to find out in a hurry how much power these leagues really have. If SCDSL/Coast/CRL/ECNL/etc really want to go up against the high school season, maybe they could run the season first in December and then through January / February. Maybe. I don't see us getting through the 3 more phases of Cal South's return-to-play guidelines anytime soon though.

I think we're going to find out in a hurry how much power these leagues really have. If SCDSL/Coast/CRL/ECNL/etc really want to go up against the high school season, maybe they could run the season first in December and then through January / February. Maybe. I don't see us getting through the 3 more phases of Cal South's return-to-play guidelines anytime soon though.
I agree with this. However what I can see at local parks is.....full contact team practice, scrimmages, no social distancing, no masks, parents on sidelines.
The only thing is different.....players/coaches not wearing their club gear - they think people wouldn't recognize who they are ;)

I wanted to take my time on this poll. I usually get all my predictions right and I don't want to blow this one. If I was a Doc in soccer I would not take on HS Soccer. Anyway, I see soccer game before Nov 10th. Early October is my best guess.

I agree with this. However what I can see at local parks is.....full contact team practice, scrimmages, no social distancing, no masks, parents on sidelines.
The only thing is different.....players/coaches not wearing their club gear - they think people wouldn't recognize who they are ;)
The new state rules for youth sports should have included harsh penalties for violating the rules.

Where did you see the penalties?
@socalkdg he said should have
@timbuck A gym owner in LA County did just get in trouble for operating his gym after 4 or 5 warnings that he was in violation of the state orders. I get that your small business is your lifeline but c'mon 4 or 5 warnings???!!! Now dude faces possible jail time.

@socalkdg he said should have
@timbuck A gym owner in LA County did just get in trouble for operating his gym after 4 or 5 warnings that he was in violation of the state orders. I get that your small business is your lifeline but c'mon 4 or 5 warnings???!!! Now dude faces possible jail time.
My local crossfit place was packed yesterday. No place to park anywhere near it. I just happened to pass by. Is gyms open now?

Back