What's up with Albion Cup?

Riggins

BRONZE
The schedules for both the boys and girls weekends were taken down earlier today. Every friend I have that had a team entered said they have backed out. Obviously with games being restarted and league play right around the corner, many parents are probably happy to cancel and save some travel/hotel money. Not to mention avoid a weekend in Bullhead!

Anyone know anything definitive? Anyone from Albion Cup on this forum?

Received this email yesterday. They are planning on having tournament

Attachments

• F9ACF240-CC6F-46A0-B534-C725560CDDAE.jpeg
    F9ACF240-CC6F-46A0-B534-C725560CDDAE.jpeg
    401.6 KB · Views: 150
The schedules for both the boys and girls weekends were taken down earlier today. Every friend I have that had a team entered said they have backed out. Obviously with games being restarted and league play right around the corner, many parents are probably happy to cancel and save some travel/hotel money. Not to mention avoid a weekend in Bullhead!

Anyone know anything definitive? Anyone from Albion Cup on this forum?
There's already a Thread about Albion Cup started.

There's already a Thread about Albion Cup started.

Maybe you didn't notice, but it is a completely different topic. The other was a poll to see if people wanted to try and bring it back to San Diego, to see if that was possible. This one is specifically asking if the tournament is still on, in any way, given the website removing all games from the schedule.

It's possible to have the word "Albion Cup" in more than one thread. :) Otherwise, I could say "There is already a thread about boys soccer..."

Maybe you didn't notice, but it is a completely different topic. The other was a poll to see if people wanted to try and bring it back to San Diego, to see if that was possible. This one is specifically asking if the tournament is still on, in any way, given the website removing all games from the schedule.

It's possible to have the word "Albion Cup" in more than one thread. :) Otherwise, I could say "There is already a thread about boys soccer..."

@BruceDern was trying to tell you, if you kept reading the previous post it would have answered your Albion questions. The thread was more than a Poll post. You didn't need to start a new thread.

Albion is a shell of a club that once was...Surf is sucking the life out of them. First SoCal...then the Nation!

Albion is a shell of a club that once was...Surf is sucking the life out of them. First SoCal...then the Nation!
Ha, no doubt. Rhode Island Surf? crazy stuff. Surf will have teams in the GA, DPL, ECNL, ECRL. Talk about diversified. They will place players in college via multiple platforms all across the country - they are Team America - world police.

Ha, no doubt. Rhode Island Surf? crazy stuff. Surf will have teams in the GA, DPL, ECNL, ECRL. Talk about diversified. They will place players in college via multiple platforms all across the country - they are Team America - world police.

TeamAmer2.jpg

Back