What REALLY Happened On Feb 23, 2020 Just Outside Of Brunswick, Georgia.....!!!

Seems there is a whole lot of missing information that the MSM is leaving out........

1. Why did a Father and Son take weapons in a truck looking for a " Suspected " robber .....
2. Why did a " neighbor " follow them in another vehicle to video the whole incident....
3. What was the REAL confrontation that transpired in front of the truck and to the side of the truck that was NOT
caught on video.....
4. Why did the Glynn County DA sit on this case for 2 1/2 months, to release it right when AMERICA is starting to open up !!!!
5. Why did the video take so long to come out and show the shooting in a very different viewpoint.....
6. Why is the MSM not telling about the mental health issues/criminal records/conduct of the victim right before the shooting....
7. Why did TWO ....YES TWO DA's drop from the case and only the third one pursued it .....
8. Why did the victim run up into a Housing construction site where two previous robberies had been alleged....
9. Why hasn't this video been released to the PUBLIC to view.....
10. Why is the MSM only displaying pictures of his High School Graduation/Family and not also current mug shot images.....
11. Why was the victim ( Who was " Supposedly " an avid runner ) running in WORKBOOTS and CARGOSHORTS...?
12. Why would a retired Law Enforcement Officer risk EVERYTHING and pursue this individual.....
13. What was the previous involvement between the retired LEO and the victim.......so much so that the " second " DA
recused himself from this current incident....
14. What is the TRUE criminal past of the victim....
15. What is the PAST record of shootings involving the retired LEO and criminal suspects or " others "....
16. What is the TRUE criminal record of the retired LEO's son and does HE have a record of this type of behavior....
17. Are either the retired LEO or the son/or both involved in ANY type of Racial Hate groups ....
18. Do any of the retired LEO officers past fellow working partners or upper management recall/documented this type of
behavior while working.....
19. Does the victim have a history of committing crimes that have not been pursued or charged due to lack of evidence....
20. Does the immediate family of the victim recall any previous interactions between the retired LEO and the victim....

These and more are what should be being asked on MSM and NOT the inflammation of Racial Hatred that they are

presently doing 24/7 on ALL of the CABLE/STANDARD/And other networks across America.....

This whole issue appears to be being used to stir the pot in AMERICA......
If the two shooting suspects are guilty ....Convict them...!

If it is a case of " Self Defense " then let it play out in Court..!

There's a whole lot of missing pieces to this puzzle .....just like the Treyvon Martin case was VERY Manipulated

by the MSM.....and used as a Flashpoint to start shit where there wasn't shit !!!!!

“My client was responding to what he saw, which was someone in the
community he didn’t know being followed by a vehicle he recognized.
Without going into details about the level of crime in this community in
this subdivision, I think most people in this subdivision were aware

that there were issues,”

Bryan and his fiancee said they are now living in their
car, in fear for their lives.

“I’d be lying if I didn’t say I wasn’t scared.
If that’s what they wanted to do was scare me, they’ve scared me,”

Bryan said.

#14 are you fucking kidding me you POS? Are you saying he deserved what he got? I knew you would come to the defense of these fucking scumbag police wannabes. Just like with zimmerman. This is America, they will walk and you will applaud while another family of color grieves. You fucking racist POS mother fuckers are now out in the open. Tom Metzger would be proud of what he and his skinheads helped foster in our nation.

#14 are you fucking kidding me you POS? Are you saying he deserved what he got? I knew you would come to the defense of these fucking scumbag police wannabes. Just like with zimmerman. This is America, they will walk and you will applaud while another family of color grieves. You fucking racist POS mother fuckers are now out in the open. Tom Metzger would be proud of what he and his skinheads helped foster in our nation.
Correct. Nono makes no secret that he's a Putin-loving, angry racist white nationalist Richard Spencer type. He's not pretending to be anything else.

Who started the physical confrontation? The guy with the gun or the career criminal, out jogging in work boots, after casing a house to see if there was anything he could steal? Do you see the common theme here... all of these guys have long, criminal records. You can call it "racist" because you think that plays on some plane of "right" versus "wrong"... but the simple facts are that the deceased WAS an experienced criminal and, as you see on the video, he ran at the man with the gun. Facts aren't racist.

14. What is the TRUE criminal past of the victim....

You have no idea what you are talking about, GO READ THE POST AGAIN.......
YOU IGNORANT TRIGGERED POS.....!
Hey .....look at that...Your rhetoric works both ways..!

I knew liberal Idiots like you would bang their heads before taking in ALL the data....
You can't handle the TRUTH can you.......I don't " PICK " sides....I post the TRUTH...!

You seem a " Little " triggered......

Answer this.....why did he grab the mans shotgun....?

If you read the WHOLE post you would see my position.....

Hey ....." You fucking racist POS mother fuckers are now out in the open "

Tom Metzger
Political leader

Description
Thomas Linton Metzger is an American white supremacist,
skinhead leader and former Klansman.
He founded White Aryan Resistance in 1983.
He was a Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1970s.
Metzger has voiced strong opposition to immigration to the United States.

Calif. Klansman Nominated for Congress as Democrat

By Joel Kotkin

June 8, 1980

A Klansman will be running for Congress in southern California this November, a result,
political observers believe, of voters fears about the mounting influx of illegal aliens from
Mexico and Southeast Asian refugees.
California Ku Klux Klan Director Tom Metzger won the Democratic nomination in the
state's 43rd District last Tuesday by a margin of 318 votes out of 87,000 cast in a three-way race.

"Metzger took after the Asians, the Cubans and the undocumented aliens and it worked,"
said Ed Skagen, a retired labor leader and San Diego Democratic Party chairman, who ran
second. "His election is a repudiation of knee-jerk liberalism. It's a revolt against what is."

Skagen and other local activists tried to warn top party officials and potential campaign
contributors about an activist tide among the predominantly working-class and middle-class
whites in the district, which runs from the posh seaside suburbs of San Diego and the
Pendleton Marine Base in the east all the way to the Arizona border.

But their warnings went unheeded, for the most part, by top Democratic officials,
as well as Jewish, Hispanic and liberal leaders in the area.

"The big leaders told us to wait until after the primary. They wouldn't take Metzger seriously,"
said Sarah Lowery, coordinator of the Carter for President Campaign in San Diego County
and a strong Skagen supporter. "I tried to reach (state Democratic party chairman Richard)
O'Neill but he wouldn't return my call. The leaders are so out of touch.
They never thought it would happen."

Cut off from traditional Democratic funding sources, Skagen was forced to run
a bare-bones campaign on a $3,000 budget -- $2,500 of which came out of his own
pocket. Metzger spent around the same amount of money but was aided by a
gusher of free publicity concerning his campaign and his prior Klan activities in the area.

Since Metzger's nomination, embarrassed Democratic Party officials, including
National Party Chairman John C. White, State Chairman O'Neill, and
U.S. Sen. Alan Cranston, have bitterly denounced the Klansman's triumph.
Some, including Cranston, have expressed their intention of backing Metzger's
Republican opponent, Rep. Clair W. Burgener, in the general election.

Worried over the effects on their image by having a Klan leader as a congressional
candidate, some top Democratic officials have tried to paint Metzger's nomination
as a fluke rather than as an expression of white backlash within their party.

"It's clear what happened. There were three candidates and the voters were
almost evenly split. People remembered Metzger's name from all the publicity,
but didn't know what the issues were," said Dennis DeSnoo, executive director
of the California Democratic Party. "They pulled the lever for him, but we don't
honestly believe they voted really for the Klan -- maybe 2 or 3 percent of the voters, but that's it."

BWWWHHHHHAAAAAAA.......YOU STUPID TROLL.....

THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY.......

THAT'S RIGHT URINE IDIOT.....!!!

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS = KKK

Correct. Nono makes no secret that he's a Putin-loving, angry racist white
nationalist Richard Spencer type. He's not pretending to be anything else.

Now I go for the double........

And don't try the " He's an Independent " ......He's a DEMOCRAT THRU AND THRU.....!

BWWWHHHHHAAAAAAA.......YOU STUPID TROLL # 2.....

THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY.......

THAT'S RIGHT URINE IDIOT.....!!!

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS = KKK

The stupid people see two white civilians arm up, get in the truck, chase down a young unarmed black man and try to detain him, killing him when he fights back...and blame the victim! You people are really dumber than fuck.

The stupid people see two white civilians arm up, get in the truck,
chase down a young unarmed black man and try to detain him, killing
him when he fights back...and blame the victim! You people are really dumber than fuck.

He went after the retired LEO weapon, and grabbed the active end
of it....tried to wrestle it away......had the two “ pursuing “ individuals
not brought weapons...yes he would be alive !
But, a big but....had he NOT grabbed the weapon he would most likely
be alive also.....
Would YOU grab the active end of a weapon........?
I wouldn’t and I have been in those situations before.....
Would YOU ....?

Answer the question !

The stupid people see two white civilians arm up, get in the truck, chase down a young unarmed black man and try to detain him, killing him when he fights back...and blame the victim! You people are really dumber than fuck.

Uh, he was nowhere near his home and "jogging" in anything but exercise clothes. He just happened to run into a construction site, because that's what all joggers do, and couldn't find any tools to steal. And for some reason, the jogger with a criminal background decided it would be a good idea to fight an armed man rather than wait for police or help.

Nevermind that the black security guard, murdered by 3 other black men, gets no coverage. No money or sympathy in that.

GBI has appointed a " New " District Attorney from the Atlanta suburban division......

Of course the " Melanin " content of the DA was the deciding factor in appointing
the person, NOT the character or their ability to make a rational decision in this case....

This whole incident is about " Skin Color " not about who did what wrong.....

Watch how the MSM foments this to obstruct from what the previous administration
did to a duly elected President......Blatantly Criminal Acts That Deserve Treasonous
Prosecution......!

THAT'S WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON HERE !!!!!!!!

. . . and they hate "the blacks".

Uh, he was nowhere near his home and "jogging" in anything but exercise clothes. He just happened to run into a construction site, because that's what all joggers do, and couldn't find any tools to steal. And for some reason, the jogger with a criminal background decided it would be a good idea to fight an armed man rather than wait for police or help.

Nevermind that the black security guard, murdered by 3 other black men, gets no coverage. No money or sympathy in that.

What is "anything but exercise clothes"?

He's wearing bermuda shorts. Watch the video... he's not out jogging. He's nowhere near his home, either.
When you're a total dumbshit, you jump to the defense of the father and son arming themselves and hunting him down and killing him.
How does it feel to be a total dumbshit?

When you're a total dumbshit, you jump to the defense of the father and son arming themselves and hunting him down and killing him.
How does it feel to be a total dumbshit?

Who's jumping to ANYONE'S defense " Messy " Financial.......
This is a Thread to post relevant FACTS.....

FACTS = THE TRUTH

Back