What is your keeper doing right now?

Eagle33

GOLD
Just wondering what is your keeper doing now during home stay. Considering that goalkeepers require specific training, not just juggling toilet paper, mine find it difficult to stay engaged.
Got to love this kid....

forksnbolts

SILVER
We have a "quarantine" work out plan that our club sent out. We also have friends at the LAFC academy and at some other local clubs that have shared their quarantine work outs as well. The best one I have seen so far is Tackett's from SCSG.

Keepermom2

SILVER ELITE
My keeper is fine tuning her video game skills. I am sure she will argue it helps her reflexes. I made her clean the top of the kitchen cabinets yesterday and she determined that was considered a workout. I believe she will learn what regret means in the not too distant future.

Dirtnap

SILVER
Mine is using her eye-hand coordination on her Wii. "Just Dance" at least she is sweating :) I also broke out her rebounder she uses between her online studies and she is at least walking/running almost every evening.

My keeper is fine tuning her video game skills. I am sure she will argue it helps her reflexes. I made her clean the top of the kitchen cabinets yesterday and she determined that was considered a workout. I believe she will learn what regret means in the not too distant future.
Call of Duty and Fortnight. She told me she had 14 kills the other night and that her friends are all trash. Almost broke a lamp playing indoor soccer. Did help mom make dinner last night using a wok for the first time. Shoots baskets for about 30 minutes. Crazy times.

Keepermom2

SILVER ELITE
Call of Duty and Fortnight. She told me she had 14 kills the other night and that her friends are all trash. Almost broke a lamp playing indoor soccer. Did help mom make dinner last night using a wok for the first time. Shoots baskets for about 30 minutes. Crazy times.
Just yesterday the coach set up zoom team meeting. Just the set up of the meeting triggered her. Yay!