What is this about excess death?

blam

SILVER ELITE
Can someone either explain this with data or debunk this?

For full disclousure, I own Moderna stocks (MRNA) so I am not an anti vaxer.

Debunked -- and I must assume that Dr Victory and Mr Austel know this and proceeded for their own reasons.

There's more --

Thanks. It is always and prudent to get both sides of the story, its something I always advocate.

Both sides of the debates have been very misleading, not just from anti vaxers. A good example is ivecmectin. I cannot stop associating ivecmectin from horse dewormer anymore after the constant association of this drug from CNN. (I assume you know this is a legitimate drug, whether it is useful for treating covid or not, the data is still coming in, and doctors have been using it on their patients, and it is consumed regularly in some countries).

Thanks. It is always and prudent to get both sides of the story, its something I always advocate.

Both sides of the debates have been very misleading, not just from anti vaxers. A good example is ivecmectin. I cannot stop associating ivecmectin from horse dewormer anymore after the constant association of this drug from CNN. (I assume you know this is a legitimate drug, whether it is useful for treating covid or not, the data is still coming in, and doctors have been using it on their patients, and it is consumed regularly in some countries).

KUSI has led the charge in San Diego on providing an outlet for wingnut conspiracists. Their former weatherman John Coleman was a noted climate change denialist for years and appeared almost every night with the local weather (the Plumber loved him). The USI part of their call letters come from US International University, which controlled the station for some time. USIU was Cal Western for a time when it resided on the Point Loma campus of what is now Point Loma Nazarene University, then became USIU about the time it acquired land from Miramar NAS in a sweetheart deal that only added to its mystique, and now, after years of financial struggles, is Know as Alliant University. The rumors around town during its best period were that it was created by the State Department as a way to win favors from wealthy foreigners (such as oil sheiks), since students could enroll at USIU but take most of their classes at other San Diego colleges (UCSD, SDSU, USD, etc) due to their liberal credit-transfer policy. Dr Victory fits the mold of people who are laughed at behind their backs but win a lot of viewers of a particularly low level of sophistication.

Last edited:
Debunked -- and I must assume that Dr Victory and Mr Austel know this and proceeded for their own reasons.

Go Get Your Heart Checked...

You are a confirmed LIAR.

There is plenty of information that confirms/EXPOSES
what is happening right now.

Go Get Your Heart Checked !

KUSI has led the charge in San Diego on providing an outlet for wingnut conspiracists. Their former weatherman John Coleman was a noted climate change denialist for years and appeared almost every night with the local weather (the Plumber loved him). The USI part of their call letters come from US International University, which controlled the station for some time. USIU was Cal Western for a time when it resided on the Point Loma campus of what is now Point Loma Nazarene University, then became USIU about the time it acquired land from Miramar NAS in a sweetheart deal that only added to its mystique, and now, after years of financial struggles, is Know as Alliant University. The rumors around town during his best period were that it was created by the State Department as a way to win favors from wealthy foreigners (such as oil sheiks), since students could enroll at USIU but take most of their classes at other San Diego colleges (UCSD, SDSU, USD, etc) due to their liberal credit-transfer policy. Dr Victory fits the mold of people who are laughed at behind their backs but win a lot of viewers of a particularly low level of sophistication.

The " Global Warming " now " Climate Change " crap you push is
pure falsehoods and lies.

Any documentation you present is manufactured to counter the TRUTH.

By the way " Mr So Called " authority on this debunked subject:

What about this below....

About HAARP | HAARP (alaska.edu)

You going to LIE about this...?

How about this below....

IRI-2021-1.png (3000×2250) (alaska.edu)

Or how about this...?

Murkowski Committee Q&A on HAARP Future - YouTube

Let us see you twist this fact at min 3:00 as you have with your soiled forum past.

The " Global Warming " now " Climate Change " crap you push is
pure falsehoods and lies.

Any documentation you present is manufactured to counter the TRUTH.

By the way " Mr So Called " authority on this debunked subject:

What about this below....

About HAARP | HAARP (alaska.edu)

How about this below....

IRI-2021-1.png (3000×2250) (alaska.edu)

Or how about this...?

Murkowski Committee Q&A on HAARP Future - YouTube

Let us see you twist this fact at min 3:00 as you have with your soiled forum past.

Coocoo.

Back