What happened at Slammers' field in Orange?

mlx

SILVER
This past Saturday, after this girls game, some parent started shooting and threatening to kill someone, etc. What happened? I was way too far to listen exactly what the deal was.

Why are posters frequently coming on the forum with random reports of crazy behavior by Slammers sidelines? Slammers has always had the best reputation of integrity and decency compared to other clubs - seems like there is some effort to taint their image - I don’t believe these stories

El Clasico

SILVER ELITE
Why are posters frequently coming on the forum with random reports of crazy behavior by Slammers sidelines? Slammers has always had the best reputation of integrity and decency compared to other clubs - seems like there is some effort to taint their image - I don’t believe these stories
everyone's a comedian these days...

ToonArmy

SILVER ELITE
There are a few thousand slammers teams these days it seems makes the odds of a couple bad apples greater and the original slammers fc that gets credit for such a good rep can't control every parent from affiliate clubs wearing their brand

outside!

PREMIER
There are a few thousand slammers teams these days it seems makes the odds of a couple bad apples greater and the original slammers fc that gets credit for such a good rep can't control every parent from affiliate clubs wearing their brand
Then again, the only time I have ever seen an entire sideline sent to the parking lot was an original Slammers FC team back in 2012.