What are your 02/03 2021 grads doing this summer?

Own Goal

SILVER
A lot of 2021 grads have played or will play their last league games in the next few weeks. For those moving on to play in college, what are they doing after that? My DD will continue to train with the 03/04s at her club for the summer, but it is not clear if there will be opportunities for her to play games. I'm just curious to hear what others are doing.

A lot of 2021 grads have played or will play their last league games in the next few weeks. For those moving on to play in college, what are they doing after that? My DD will continue to train with the 03/04s at her club for the summer, but it is not clear if there will be opportunities for her to play games. I'm just curious to hear what others are doing.
Know a parent whose daughter is an 04 and graduating high school. Yes, she's on the younger side. They are taking a gap year and playing with a semi-pro team in the Santa Clarita Valley. Think its called Blue Heat.

Post season playoffs + going to travel to Europe before coming back to start in August.

Needs a little bit of a break and R&D before starting up college in the fall.

College orientation day is this Saturday even before graduation. Happy for the seniors with the outdoor prom, the parties, grad night, sunset activities, etc.

Know a parent whose daughter is an 04 and graduating high school. Yes, she's on the younger side. They are taking a gap year and playing with a semi-pro team in the Santa Clarita Valley. Think its called Blue Heat.

Semi-pro? Better take care to not destroy her NCAA eligibility

WPSL is ok I believe for semi pro. It is more like club for college players. USL League2 for men.

My player is training with the club trainers, training with the 03-04 team and his college coach has an app that the strength and conditioning coach assigns workouts they have to do and report to the app. Oh yeah and keeper training and his job.

Back