WELCOME TEXAS

Dominic

DA
Staff member
I have noticed some Texas parents have been logging in so I created this forum if you would like to be Texas specific. You are always welcome to post Texas info in all forums.

I have noticed some Texas parents have been logging in so I created this forum if you would like to be Texas specific. You are always welcome to post Texas info in all forums.
Thanks Dominic. My DD played in SoCal for 5+ years before we moved to Texas. This forum is interesting and informative, except for Ellejustus. Good to hear the perspectives from SoCal/NorCal parents and create more of a national discussion.

Thanks Dominic. My DD played in SoCal for 5+ years before we moved to Texas. This forum is interesting and informative, except for Ellejustus. Good to hear the perspectives from SoCal/NorCal parents and create more of a national discussion.
Is Solar the top girls club in Texas?

Is Solar the top girls club in Texas?
I'd like to say yes but we go head to head with FC Dallas, which has consistently has good girls and boys teams at all levels. 50/50 on matchups and different philosophies on the type of play. It will be an interesting season to see how competition pans out in Texas as well as nationally.

Hey bro, what ever happen to that Liverpool team that would come to Surf cup with a big Red flag back in 2015? Are they still around?

Hey bro, what ever happen to that Liverpool team that would come to Surf cup with a big Red flag back in 2015? Are they still around?
Actually some of them are on my DDs team. We moved out here in 2018 so trying to still understand the different leagues, teams, coaches, movement of coaches/teams/players etc... I believe the current director of the Solar ECNL girls program came from Liverpool and brought a number of girls with him.

Actually some of them are on my DDs team. We moved out here in 2018 so trying to still understand the different leagues, teams, coaches, movement of coaches/teams/players etc... I believe the current director of the Solar ECNL girls program came from Liverpool and brought a number of girls with him.
That was a tough team

Question: Who all is planning to play in Surf cup
? Our U17s are consisting signing up but curious if it will be what it was in the past?

Solar U17 ECNL (04) is considering signing up for Surf Cup... many of us already had flights booked for June... just move those to August... :confused:

So just a hair cooler temps vs Vegas or Phx at that time ;)
Bro, this will all get better. This is a purging that we all had to go through. It's human made and the humans need to fix it. I will drive to vegas or az for soccer this summer. As long as games are late in the evening. My dd is up late anyways these day. We should have a night soccer tournament in AZ. Start at 7pm.

Back