Washington governor opens up state for youth soccer training and games

Riverside county is allowing 25% indoor occupancy. Temecula schools are starting back up in a few weeks on a hybrid schedule. Soccer is back to allowing 1v1/2v2 etc. Seems like we are moving in the right direction. SDSL is supposed to have games at the end of the month. We shall see!
Nothing is going to happen without State guidance first.

Newsom has at least 1 kid that plays youth sports. Well, it's probably a kid of the best friend whose wife he banged, but I've seen him at sporting events. Don't think he's not aware of it.
Why are you all on that man’s dick? Are you a nut hugger?

Nothing is going to happen without State guidance first.

Don't take my word for it...

The decision passed in a 4-1 vote, with Supervisors Karen Spiegel, Kevin Jeffries, Manuel Perez and Chuck Washington in favor of the move. Supervisor Jeff Hewitt was the lone vote against the plan — because he wants even more local control over reopening guidelines than those put forth by the state.

“If there's too many cooks, it spoils the broth,” Hewitt said during the meeting. "We don't need the state, who knows nothing about Riverside County. ... We can do the things we need. We have that ability."

Riverside county is allowing 25% indoor occupancy. Temecula schools are starting back up in a few weeks on a hybrid schedule. Soccer is back to allowing 1v1/2v2 etc. Seems like we are moving in the right direction. SDSL is supposed to have games at the end of the month. We shall see!

please expand on the bolded

who? what? when? where? how? Not in California in a team setting yet.

Why are you all on that man’s dick? Are you a nut hugger?

Because he's a piece of shit human being that doesn't practice what he preaches. Keeps schools closed but not his kid's. Closes wineries but not his winery. He's Nancy Pelosi's nephew... so we all know this is political for him. You remember Nancy, right? Got dat hair did when salons were closed?
That man, and the dick he put into his best friend's wife, can go fuck himself.

Does that answer your question?

please expand on the bolded

who? what? when? where? how? Not in California in a team setting yet.

Our club was given the approval to have small-sided scrimmages. Please check with your club in getting approval to do the same. From what I understand, it's an extensive process that requires many stages and check-ins with the club. This process started back in March/April. It is not given to all clubs carte blanc. Good luck!

Our club was given the approval to have small-sided scrimmages. Please check with your club in getting approval to do the same. From what I understand, it's an extensive process that requires many stages and check-ins with the club. This process started back in March/April. It is not given to all clubs carte blanc. Good luck!
im assuming your kid plays for the BLUES, correct?

No, I think they are in the OC. We are in the Temecula Valley. That'll probably narrow it down.
Welcome Cruzer. I love Temecula Valley and was fortunate to live there for 11 years. I made the drive to da Blues for two years and was called all sorts of names on here.

I'm hearing Surf Cup - Thanksgiving is dead and soon to be announced.

What's the consensus about the Desert Super Cup in Scottsdale that same weekend?

I would love to know more about this. Your club was give the approval by who??

Don't take my word for it...

The decision passed in a 4-1 vote, with Supervisors Karen Spiegel, Kevin Jeffries, Manuel Perez and Chuck Washington in favor of the move. Supervisor Jeff Hewitt was the lone vote against the plan — because he wants even more local control over reopening guidelines than those put forth by the state.

“If there's too many cooks, it spoils the broth,” Hewitt said during the meeting. "We don't need the state, who knows nothing about Riverside County. ... We can do the things we need. We have that ability."
Okay...they are choosing to go against the State. I believe that could result in consequences and I doubt many will follow that lead.

Back