Washington governor opens up state for youth soccer training and games

If I read it correctly they are leaving it up to the localities to make the final judgement. The guidelines arent law it says. Might have misread
Local authories always have the final say because its their city park or school field. But, state is no longer standing in the way of youth soccer training and games unless COVID levels are elevated. The reality is that local leaders are very unlikely to block youth soccer in their own community when state criteria would allow youth soccer.

Local authories always have the final say because its their city park or school field. But, state is no longer standing in the way of youth soccer training and games unless COVID levels are elevated. The reality is that local leaders are very unlikely to block youth soccer in their own community when state criteria would allow youth soccer.
I attached that link and sent an email to the governor's office. It took me 3 minutes. Maybe everyone spams the office until they get the message. Card Rooms opened up this week in Los Angeles. I can tell you that if they allow dirty old card rooms, they should allow outdoor sports. LOL

California will be dead last to open.

Not even worth trying to get your hopes up.
And not because they are concerned about safety but because they don't even see it as a priority which is why you haven't seen one word regarding youth sports in all of the latest guidance. I would bet money they aren't even talking about it because they are running around like chickens with their head cut off and no organization.

Have you considered the possibility that the restriction on unnecessary activity is what keeps our risk low?
No because I considered the science that says the risk of contracting the virus in outdoor activities is low.

Come on Espola...do you honestly think allowing people to go into restaurants, into church, and into school all of which is inside is lower risk than outdoor soccer soccer games?

No because I considered the science that says the risk of contracting the virus in outdoor activities is low.

Come on Espola...do you honestly think allowing people to go into restaurants, into church, and into school all of which is inside is lower risk than outdoor soccer soccer games?

I wouldn’t bother.......
Espola doesn’t even have a kid that plays youth soccer.........

Thank you for honestly demonstrating the depth of your thinking on this topic.

I wouldn’t bother.......
Espola doesn’t even have a kid that plays youth soccer.........

If my kids were still young enough to play (and I'm not counting my niece who is still in playing age), would that change the biological facts of how the infection is spread?

Welcome to the dark side KM2. Be careful on the Bad News Thread. You will get called a MAGA for believing that youth soccer is important enough to consider at this point. ;)

Thank you for honestly demonstrating the depth of your thinking on this topic.
You should know the depth of my thinking on this topic considering I was posting the facts and the science early on and I shared I am in the high risk group. I have given this so much thought and have analyzed the risk from every different direction yet I came to the conclusion my daughter is going to play soccer because the risk of her contracting the illness through playing soccer is low.

Back