War in Ukraine soon?

Sean Penn 'thinking about taking up arms against Russia' to defend Ukraine
Actor was in Ukraine filming a documentary when Russia invaded in February

1649769936832.png

I go where the facts say, and it has been hard to figure out the facts from the fakes news. There is a crisis of credibility in the mainstream presses. The hunter biden admission by NYT really shook me.

Today, it is clear, very clear, that the dissenting voices are censored and opinions are formed based on the type of media consumed. This is why the Western european governments and youtube banned Russia Today. What you read affects how you think. I sometimes have to ask myself to make sure that I am not deciding something based on what I read and hear but I am thinking independently and critically.

None of these would have happened if not for Euromaidan 2014, supported by the US, an illegal overthrow of the then Ukrainian president. This led to a break away of states that disagreed with overthrow, creating a civil war, and an opportunity for Putin to play the rescuer to enter Crimea where he was greeted with open arms by the majority pro Russian population. The radical neo Nazi group of Ukraine which disagreed with the Minsk accord did not help and forced the weak Ukrainian government to not have the sufficient political will to resolve the conflict in Eastern Ukraine.

The same "playbook" is used now by Putin to enter Eastern Ukraine to stop the civil war in Ukraine. He is again greeted with open arms as the locals want to see an end to the civil war.

The people of Ukraine are stuck in the middle, and become the victims.

From the trend of things, I see Russia expanding into Eastern Ukraine. Ukraine would be broken in 2.

Moral of the story, like so many, never illegally overthrow the government of a foreign nation. The CIA has been doing this for the last maybe 100 years. Where has this gone well.

It seems to me that in international politics, just like the rest of life, there are two sides to every argument. American news, Russian news, German news... pick your flavor. At the end of the day I think most people love their country and support the home team and the bias in 'free' news sources reflects this.

But at the same time, rather than just being a homer I think it's important for free speech to exist... because, well in life you gotta trust but verify. It's an imperfect system and this is the best I think I can do?

It seems to me that in international politics, just like the rest of life, there are two sides to every argument. American news, Russian news, German news... pick your flavor. At the end of the day I think most people love their country and support the home team and the bias in 'free' news sources reflects this.

But at the same time, rather than just being a homer I think it's important for free speech to exist... because, well in life you gotta trust but verify.
No, most people love themselves first and then the dollar. Also, if you start with, "take these jabs or your fired", we have no freedom!

6 US lawmakers arrive in Taiwan for surprise visit, China issues warning
"China firmly opposes any form of official interaction between the U.S. and China’s Taiwan region," the spokesperson for the Chinese government tweeted Thursday. Red line has been crossed!!!

Someone might want to start a new thread, 'War in Taiwan soon?" Lindsey and the boys need war and want it bad for so many reasons. He was all over Ukraine with the Maverick after HRC lost. This is not looking good everyone. Russia and now China. Oh boy.

1649960870556.png

Wow. It is always good to get both sides. You can get war crimes accusations committed by Russiasn troops from the CNNs. This one is the other side, by the Ukranian side.

Ukraine and Russia had a framework to restore peace in Eastern Ukraine called the Minsk accord. However, Ukraine had a hard time and lack of political will. This picture below is very telling. Here in 2019 President Zelensky tells his soldier to disarm but his soldier refuses. This region is where the Nazi batallions are stationed. Tell me, when the soldiers on the ground are not obeying their President, how can Ukraine accomplish peace in Eastern Ukraine? This is why Putin had to intervene. Minute 5 40 seconds for context from video.

1650325317605.png

“Gee I wish old Joe Biden would help them out in Ukraine a bit more! It’s a travesty!” Heard amongst rightwing talking points.
I belong to no wing of either party. I have my own wings. I do know many wings from the left and the right that love war.

“Gee I wish old Joe Biden would help them out in Ukraine a bit more! It’s a travesty!” Heard amongst rightwing talking points.

Ukraine aid was a knee jerk reaction. The narrative was sold as a full annexation of Ukraine by Russia.

Now it is clear what Putin really wants. its no different from the experiences of Georgia and Crimea. Putin is and had only annexed regions to protect the local majority Russian population from repression of their own governments. This can be seen from Georgia and Crimea. As in the case of both regions, once Russian troops were able to go in, they restored peace and these places flourish. So Putin really only wants the majority Russian population in Eastern Ukraine, the DNR and LNR. The people in these regions also overwhemingly want to be part of Russia.

The tide of Western hatred against Russia is now unfortunately too late to reverse without losing face and seen as weak.

Ukraine aid was a knee jerk reaction. The narrative was sold as a full annexation of Ukraine by Russia.

Now it is clear what Putin really wants. its no different from the experiences of Georgia and Crimea. Putin is and had only annexed regions to protect the local majority Russian population from repression of their own governments. This can be seen from Georgia and Crimea. As in the case of both regions, once Russian troops were able to go in, they restored peace and these places flourish. So Putin really only wants the majority Russian population in Eastern Ukraine, the DNR and LNR. The people in these regions also overwhemingly want to be part of Russia.

The tide of Western hatred against Russia is now unfortunately too late to reverse without losing face and seen as weak.
Murdering civilians isn’t protecting anyone. Mass graves and bullet holes in peoples backs tells the story. Everyone knows it’s Putin’s doing not the Russian people. Once he’s gone things will change.

Mariupol has fallen. Azov Brigade is no mas according to ALJAZEERA News.

This brigade needs to be reigned in. I recall an earlier BBC documentary of this brigade attacking the Ukrainian army over a smuggling route around 2015. Then another video of this brigade refusing to obey orders from Ukraines President.

This brigade is single handedly the trigger that caused Ukraine to be broken up now and forced Putin to intervene. Without it, the Minsk accord could have brought peace into the region.

This brigade needs to be reigned in. I recall an earlier BBC documentary of this brigade attacking the Ukrainian army over a smuggling route around 2015. Then another video of this brigade refusing to obey orders from Ukraines President.

This brigade is single handedly the trigger that caused Ukraine to be broken up now and forced Putin to intervene. Without it, the Minsk accord could have brought peace into the region.
These guys are nasty and kill before asking questions.

Fuck Putin.
He's a war criminal and a piece of shit.
Any "hatred" of Russia falls squarely on Putin.
Stop swilling the kool aid

Back