Wag the Dog

See who... your mother? No thanks. Don't worry about me... you need to get your attention back on CNN so you know what to think.
Idiocracy, the rightwing ruination of our nation. The moral fabric isn't gone because of the insistence of minority groups wanting equal rights. It is gone because of people like you insisting they don't deserve them. You proudly display your moronic mindset insisting you are the aggrieved party.

Idiocracy, the rightwing ruination of our nation. The moral fabric isn't gone because of the insistence of minority groups wanting equal rights. It is gone because of people like you insisting they don't deserve them. You proudly display your moronic mindset insisting you are the aggrieved party.

" YOUR " FILTHY HAG NEEDS TO BE THROWN IN PRISON FOR HER
CRIMINAL/FILTHY/DESPICABLE ACTIONS......SHE'S SUCH PIECE OF
TRASH.......!!!!

MAY SHE ROT FOR HER CRIMINAL ACTIONS TOWARDS AMERICA...!

Americans don't need to put up with these lowlife, rioting assholes. If the libtard mayors condone it, because they want to blame Trump for it later, Trump is going to protect those American citizens NOW! Chicago is next, Pu. No more of your radical, destroy everything in sight bullshit.

Lawless mobs will be fought by lawless military if necessary.

Americans don't need to put up with these lowlife, rioting assholes. If the libtard mayors condone it, because they want to blame Trump for it later, Trump is going to protect those American citizens NOW! Chicago is next, Pu. No more of your radical, destroy everything in sight bullshit.

Lawless mobs will be fought by lawless military if necessary.
So you are siding with the tryranny of government over the freedom of the people. So you aren't a fan of the first or second amendment.

So you are siding with the tryranny of government over the freedom of the people. So you aren't a fan of the first or second amendment.

Freedom to throw bricks at police? No, I don't support that. There is ZERO reason to continue protesting. We get it... you're mad Trump won. Prepared to continue being mad. Get off the fucking streets and go get a job.

He hates the fourth, fifth, sixth and fourteenth amendments too.

It's not protesting... it's bullshit. Nobody needs to do this bullshit for 2 full months. Fucking liberal idiots need to buy some deodorant and get a fucking job. Trump won. Time to get over it. Black criminals have died because they resisted arrest. Time to get over it. Biden is going to lose... time to get over that, too.

I see your plagiarism of conservative thought prints is at least filling your posts
with new rhetoric.....now if only you understood the " Deep Meaning " you've stolen...!

I see your plagiarism of conservative thought prints is at least filling your posts
with new rhetoric.....now if only you understood the " Deep Meaning " you've stolen...!
I'm just smarter than you. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. It's awfully rare that I see someone I am sure I am smarter than and you are that 1 in a trillion. I'm not saying I'm smart, just smarter than you.

I'm just smarter than you. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. It's awfully rare that I see someone I am sure I am smarter than and you are that 1 in a trillion. I'm not saying I'm smart, just smarter than you.

That's funny, I've out foxed you consistently .....but I'll let you
carry your own poop I've pointed out....
And yes YOU do steal " P1 " property....

I'm just smarter than you. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.
It's awfully rare that I see someone I am sure I am smarter than and
you are that 1 in a trillion. I'm not saying I'm smart, just smarter than you.

Oh I forgot......

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/18/fa/e3/18fae378acc1126fc7f2b4ae31d23086--wild-animals-photos-middle-fingers.jpg

You are an infowars kook with a rapid pulse, shaky hands and limited cognitive ability.

You just described yourself, that's why you retired....
Too much alcohol and you couldn't weld a straight stack bead...
Your BP went thru the roof when the Foreman saw your shit welds...
Had you the " Cognitive ability " you claim, you never would have
made a career of being an Iron Worker....You like that Fat Kook
Alex Jones because he has more Cojones than you....and your
lovely pear shape...

It's OK...you are entitled to grossly embellish your own history, just
remember
you can't LIE to yourself or the Big guy upstairs....!

Back