Ventura Coach Accused of Inappropriate Acts

This is my first post and wanted to put it out that there has been a new coaching hire within the Eagles soccer club. Highly regarded girls coach Kristy Walker has left RSC and is now coaching at Eagles starting tonight. I believe this is a great hire for the Eagles and will obviously help them with the VT turmoil of the past year. I'm sure the flood gates will open up as girls love playing for her.

That’s a great hire. My speculation is that she will be coaching DA there since she wasn’t getting those teams at Real.

Lions Eyes has it right the VC sheriff investigated it all..people around the club had truly no idea and if you know players that were around at the time they will clearly support what Lion Eyes has mentioned. On a different note what a fantastic hire by the Eagles in KW!

Pedophiles can be charming and manipulative and fool the majority but if people pay attention they can notice behaviors with some girls that aren't quite right - they choose their targets wisely and know who is vulnerable. To the rest they act like model citizens and are very likeable. Coaches shouldn't have opportunities to isolate girls or have private interactions with players which creates these opportunities and parents should have a voice.

Pedophiles can be charming and manipulative and fool the majority but if people pay attention they can notice behaviors with some girls that aren't quite right - they choose their targets wisely and know who is vulnerable. To the rest they act like model citizens and are very likeable. Coaches shouldn't have opportunities to isolate girls or have private interactions with players which creates these opportunities and parents should have a voice.
You are correct. In nearly all of these teacher, coach, adult friend sexual abuse cases, it involves a male adult, and female minor. The male grooms the child by making her feel important, boosting her self esteem, and doing everything that kids (boys and girls) her age don't do. Just like adult relationships, they establish a non-sexual personal connection first, then transition. Before there is any intimacy, the girls begin to feel attracted (puppy love) toward him. He feeds this and then moves physical, using her trust and teenage infatuation and hormones to her detriment, while ensuring that she feels enough guilt not to report him. In almost every case of this type, she tells him she loves him before any sexual contact occurs. These men are predators, and need to be extinguished.

Despite everyone's feel good need to be non- judgmental and accept everyone as "good people" there is really no situation where a very close personal relationship, especially with any direct electronic contact or one on one social connections, between a teen girl and a male teacher, coach, adult friend is normal. <----period

Back