Vaccine

Ladies & Gentleman and my fellow Brothers and Sisters, tomorrow is going to be the greatest day for life and the babies. Let's all rejoice and be glad for the babies who will be born now :) It's been a long and hard and hard fought battles of emotions for over 50 yeas for me personally and many others, regardless if you supported life or death for babies or the selling of the fetus ub until the birth. I debated some serious smart assholes who wanted babies killed and it was tough to debate these people at times. I see a big victory for those who came here to speak on behalf of the baby who can't talk in the womb about his/her desire to come out and play. I told everyone that the Creator of this planet wants all life to be created. If we fix a few things morally as a human race, we can have a very prosperous time on this great planet. I came here to help us all. First off, we all need to interstand who the real boss is. It's not this guys anymore.

Is that what's on the laptop?
When you sober up in the AM this will give you something to digest...

Hunter Biden's top business partner had met with then-vice President Joe Biden in one of 19 visits he made to the White House between 2009 and 2015, according to visitor logs from the Obama administration.

Eric Schwerin, former president of Hunter's now-dissolved firm Rosemont Seneca, met with Biden on November 17, 2010, just as Hunter was striking multi-million dollar deals abroad, the New York Post reported.

The logs revealed that Schwerin made a total of 19 visits to the White House during Biden's vice presidency, with nine of those visits including meetings with Biden, members of his staff and members of Jill Biden's staff.

Just for sheots and grins...

When you sober up in the AM this will give you something to digest...

Hunter Biden's top business partner had met with then-vice President Joe Biden in one of 19 visits he made to the White House between 2009 and 2015, according to visitor logs from the Obama administration.

Eric Schwerin, former president of Hunter's now-dissolved firm Rosemont Seneca, met with Biden on November 17, 2010, just as Hunter was striking multi-million dollar deals abroad, the New York Post reported.

The logs revealed that Schwerin made a total of 19 visits to the White House during Biden's vice presidency, with nine of those visits including meetings with Biden, members of his staff and members of Jill Biden's staff.

Just for sheots and grins...

Is that what's on the laptop?

Kash is saying that Peter and Lisa have flipped on HRC. Mook already flipped on her last Friday and Kash thinks the trial will be over this weekend with Sus. You never go for the Queen early in chess. Mook most likely is now in witness protection program. Killary invested $100,000,000 to find and plant some crimes on t. Think how you would do if all of DC snooped through all your stuff. t must be clean and like t said, he's is one of the most honest people around and that the real boss is going to have to help us all out. I mean really, look at the mess that cheating and lying have accomplished. No one likes being spied on. No one likes being cheated on. All that is hard to take but when the person who did all the lying, cheating and spying get's caught but blames you for the crimes that they actually committed, well then all gloves come off, especially if you cheated and lied to America. That not wise and you will lose and face punishment for selling us all American Citizens out. The double cross, pony dog liars around this planet will be taken off one by one. Cheat kids out of life by killing them before they get a chance is complete and utter nonsense and Coo Coo. Start a pandemic and scare the elderly and ruin teens lives is cruel and evil. Force jab or get fired is evil!!! Spy and snitch on friends is total Loserville. Hire Mules to steal election is weak and stupid. This place is bought, bribed and blackmailed folks and I warned all of you about this. If you like all this, then you will have to endure the worlds wrath and the Creators wrath soon and stand up for cheating and lying to make money and see what the world will think of you.

Last edited:
From Mr. t

"Dr. Deborah Birx, while working as a top health official in government, lost all credibility when she told people, in the strongest of terms, NOT TO TRAVEL DURING A MAJOR HOLIDAY because of the China Virus. She then traveled a very long distance to be with a large number of people within her family. What she did was so shameful and egregious that her own family actually turned her in. So cool! How much did they hate her? She had few dresses, many scarves, and no “class.” I said, You’re Fired!!!

Lisa: I love you Peter

Pete: I love you Lisa

Lisa: He's not going to become President, right? Right?!

Pete: No, no he won't. We will stop it, plus we got insurance policy.

I went to a cool party without mask this past weekend and had a chat with a few of my bff lib pals who were all in with the Jab mandates, Biden, Mask Enforcement, Ukraine, WWW3 and 100% for Abortion up to 6 months before birth. Now, they don;t want to talk to me at all. When I walk in a room or get to the fields, I am 100% confident. I am not afraid of anyone of you who tried to bully me and threaten me to STFU or else and stay away from the fields!!! They see me at the party and turn the other way, classic!!! These guys are funny when they lose. They used to be able to pay to play and pay their way to the top and get theior kids to the top as well. I find them now and then we talk and then they get uncomfortable and then have to look at me in the eyes and then they leave. I did ask one rich elitist type pal of mine if he still is riding with Biden. He told me, "no way bro. I was wrong about that dude and I'm done with politics forever." I asked him about the future of money and he told me that the system has failed and we fail. This guy knows everything about money. He said a new system is coming, he just doesn't know which one and if the good guys or bad guys will be in charge. I told him the Great Reset was on it's way to victory until HRC lost somehow to Trump. As soon as I said that, he walked away.

1653324562286.png

Looks like the Supremes will not be bullied around and will wait until summer to make big announcement on the decision to send Roe back down to each State and then let each State decide on Abortion.

Check this vid out. What a nightmare from an English speaking person teaching in Shanghai. A few conclusions we can draw too:

1. We still don't have complete understanding how the virus is transmitted. These people either caught it outside on their balcony, through the sewage, through the ventilation, or through the floor in their apartment despite being in hard lockdown with no outside contact.

2. If people live in apartments, even ones that aren't very dense, containing COVID was always going to be fantasy. You can reduce it but not contain it, particularly at current transmission levels. Apartment usage alone would go a long way to describing the different impacts in various LA zip codes.

3. Unless China is going to hard shut its border in perpetuity what are they doing here? What's the end goal? There's always going to be reseeding and people will have to go through these nightmares over and over again. Those masks really did a good job too in avoiding lockdowns.

4. What a nightmare. Always remember this is what the zero COVID folks wanted for us, for something which now amounts to a bad cold.

Check this vid out. What a nightmare from an English speaking person teaching in Shanghai. A few conclusions we can draw too:

1. We still don't have complete understanding how the virus is transmitted. These people either caught it outside on their balcony, through the sewage, through the ventilation, or through the floor in their apartment despite being in hard lockdown with no outside contact.

2. If people live in apartments, even ones that aren't very dense, containing COVID was always going to be fantasy. You can reduce it but not contain it, particularly at current transmission levels. Apartment usage alone would go a long way to describing the different impacts in various LA zip codes.

3. Unless China is going to hard shut its border in perpetuity what are they doing here? What's the end goal? There's always going to be reseeding and people will have to go through these nightmares over and over again. Those masks really did a good job too in avoiding lockdowns.

4. What a nightmare. Always remember this is what the zero COVID folks wanted for us, for something which now amounts to a bad cold.

Hard core is coming this Summer or in the Fall because. The first beta test Grace T was to see how easy it is to fool people once and even twice. The third time is a charm but my bet is with the American people, not either party. We have sell outs on both sides and Julian said that what he got from Seth would send 98% of the swamp to jail. No joke Grace. Then of course we got the lap tops from hell, all the cheating that went on and last but not least, a bat virus that escaped the Wuhan Zoo that shut our lives down ((unless you were on the side of grab & go)) and now a monkey has escaped the Zoo and has Pox with him/her. What next Grace T? How do you sea the world today after the last 6 years of being lied to from both sides who were on the side of cheating?

So you keep saying.

Let me know when your argument finally acknowledges the million people who died of your “bad cold”.

So you keep saying.

Let me know when your argument finally acknowledges the million people who died of your “bad cold”.
Out of curiosity, can you acknowledge that out of the 1 million that died that roughly 950,000 died with on average 4 other comorbidities? Or as the CDC also calls them "causes of death".

So you keep saying.

As you know I came down with it the first couple weeks of it here in the US with one very scary night which only an experimental choice by my doctor kept me out of the ER and god knows what we would have done with the kids. Set aside the arguments over overcounts, comorbities, or attenuated virus....we have the vaccine now that renders it not the same thing as at the beginning of this.

The fact that you (who have gone out of the way to avoid it, and boast about your trust in the Science TM and vaccines) are lecturing me on this point (who came down with it at the very beginning) is just so full of irony I can't help but smile. Unless secretly you don't really believe in vaccines and the science.

Back