Vaccine

how do we mandate a mask to work? If the mask doesn't work, it doesn't work. Can't force the mask to work. I suppose we could have established N95 mobile training and compliance teams? We are only as strong as the science suggests..
Weak link, check. It is helpful when all ya all raise your hand like that.

Weak link, check. It is helpful when all ya all raise your hand like that.
Being witty is defintely not your strength.

You never answered the question: how do you mandate a mask to work? How long did you wear a cloth mask thinking it was providing life saving protection? How long were you fooled or did you just want to believe?

Wait. How did masks and vaccine passports cause inflation?

I understand how you can blame oil price shocks, deficit spending, or supply chain disruptions. There is a good argument for each of those.

But you want to blame the covid containment rules. Why should I believe that covid rules, of all things, were the primarily factor in causing inflation?
One might consider tariffs and tax cuts along with a recent wave of price gouging.

Being witty is defintely not your strength.

You never answered the question: how do you mandate a mask to work? How long did you wear a cloth mask thinking it was providing life saving protection? How long were you fooled or did you just want to believe?
It’s too easy, you do it to yourself. I’ll just let you go on.

Wait. How did masks and vaccine passports cause inflation?

I understand how you can blame oil price shocks, deficit spending, or supply chain disruptions. There is a good argument for each of those.

But you want to blame the covid containment rules. Why should I believe that covid rules, of all things, were the primarily factor in causing inflation?
The rules put in place limited biz and put people out of work. As such gov started printing money.

Shall I go on?

Because the rules did nothing to stop the virus.

The rules however have led to...

The highest inflation in 40 yrs. We massively overspent. And before someone says inflation is everywhere...other major economies are not experiencing anything close to our inflation because they didnt spend foolishly like we did.

The closure of biz done on an arbitrary way. Costco ok. The family store? not so much. Etc etc. Killing off biz, hurting savings

The closure of schools harmed kids...

And the list goes on and on.

The rules were arbitrary, not effective, etc. And as time goes on we are seeing more and more harm that was caused by the said rules.
All this was a plan to finish off critical thinkers and people with hi IQs, but the ghost in the machine fooled the bad guys and the tables have been turned on the cheats and now good fortune and abundance will go to those who follow the truth and honesty above money or job or to keep a position in life. This has everything to do with freedom of choice and choosing wisely. If you support good, you will win in this next life and the life to come. All cheaters, spiers, liars and preachers of false information will not have a seat at the Kings table for the big banquet. No more brown nosing and ass kissing and for sure no more pay to play in this next game of life. Remember who ran first to be first in the jab line and who makes their children get the jab in order to participate? I know some money guys who never lose on their bets and they are sweating bullets like never before and feeling stressed out like never before. I feel for a very dear friend that manages peoples money. He told me he has some pissed off customers and super scared clients who want all their money back.

So sensitive, but of course this whole distrust of authority thing is new to you. Many of the rest of us have been that way since the 60’s back when “conservatives” were the ones blindly following “the establishment” . . . now it’s just one guy.

Distrust of authority vis-a-vis vaccination programs easily predates the 60s. There are plenty of media articles laying out the notable parallels between the themes underlying resistance to smallpox vaccination programs in Victorian Europe and what we've seen playing out over the past several years: violation of personal freedom for the sake of the collective, distrust of established sources of information and perceived elites, vaccine ineffectiveness, vaccine toxicity, and then further into conspiracy theorization. Sound familiar? Indeed, if you look at the articles below you'll see that the memes of that period were far superior than the memes of today. And some of the resistance was well founded. Jenner-era cowpox vaxx definitely had risk.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leicestershire-50713991
https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2021/11/14/smallpox-anti-vaccine-england-jenner/

There are scholars who get right down in the weeds about the similarities and differences between then and now with respect to vaccine resistance movements. My takeaway is that the politics is pretty much the same, but the class/sociology stuff has differences. And, of course, history keeps rolling along, the big storm never comes, and smallpox is gone.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11624425/; this one is kind of from what I take to be the horse shoe left
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21770225/; and this one is kind of a straight up logical positivist analysis.

Distrust of authority vis-a-vis vaccination programs easily predates the 60s. There are plenty of media articles laying out the notable parallels between the themes underlying resistance to smallpox vaccination programs in Victorian Europe and what we've seen playing out over the past several years: violation of personal freedom for the sake of the collective, distrust of established sources of information and perceived elites, vaccine ineffectiveness, vaccine toxicity, and then further into conspiracy theorization. Sound familiar? Indeed, if you look at the articles below you'll see that the memes of that period were far superior than the memes of today. And some of the resistance was well founded. Jenner-era cowpox vaxx definitely had risk.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leicestershire-50713991
https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2021/11/14/smallpox-anti-vaccine-england-jenner/

There are scholars who get right down in the weeds about the similarities and differences between then and now with respect to vaccine resistance movements. My takeaway is that the politics is pretty much the same, but the class/sociology stuff has differences. And, of course, history keeps rolling along, the big storm never comes, and smallpox is gone.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11624425/; this one is kind of from what I take to be the horse shoe left
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21770225/; and this one is kind of a straight up logical positivist analysis.
“Half cow babies” and the “undeserving class” wow! & Lol! I was of course referring to the current generational shift of “conservatives” from establishment backing to playing victims of. But I dig your bit.

The highest inflation in 40 yrs. We massively overspent. And before someone says inflation is everywhere...other major economies are not experiencing anything close to our inflation because they didnt spend foolishly like we did.
Lots of interesting stuff on inflation (Global) in this link (below) from the Financial Times. The US is the highest of the major western economies, but others are not that far behind.

1652539471537.png

The major driver is energy costs.

1652539205866.png

Global inflation tracker: see how your country compares on rising prices | Financial Times (ft.com)

Attachments

• 1652539372012.png
    1652539372012.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1652539390922.png
    1652539390922.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 0
“Half cow babies” and the “undeserving class” wow! & Lol! I was of course referring to the current generational shift of “conservatives” from establishment backing to playing victims of. But I dig your bit.
Husker Du, you need serious help....lol........we all do so don;t feel bad, but you need way more. It's obvious that some people are Conservative and some people are Liberal. Some people are Independent and stuck in the middle, sitting on the fence to see WHO wins. Some people believe in the Creator and some people hate the Creator or think they don't believe in God, as if that makes any sense. People like you are having a very, very difficult time because your belief system is falling a part. Most people around the world hate pay to play and cheating. Anyone WHO votes to make it a law to abort a fetus right before the birth of the fetus is cruel and sick, all in one and is on the losing end of this debate about the life of a baby who is renting space in a womb. 6 years of losing, cheating, spying and lying is taking it's toll on your soul and the soul of my best pal, who is just like you. He now is going low blow and personal on me because he has lost every debate with me. I would share some cool abundance that has come my way but I won't, because you would be jealous.....lol!! The tables have turned. I bet it's getting harder to fall asleep for you. Do you see the face of the King as you lay in your bed all alone? Love the King or at the very least, be nice to the King.

Last edited:
Lots of interesting stuff on inflation (Global) in this link (below) from the Financial Times. The US is the highest of the major western economies, but others are not that far behind.

View attachment 13558

The major driver is energy costs.

View attachment 13555

Global inflation tracker: see how your country compares on rising prices | Financial Times (ft.com)
How many of those other countries have the ability to be energy independent? I wouldn't worry about it though, this inflation is just transitory.

How many of those other countries have the ability to be energy independent? I wouldn't worry about it though, this inflation is just transitory.
Why would energy independence mean no energy inflation? The markets are all linked. People aren’t going to sell West Texas for $40 when Brent is going for $110.

Price still goes up. Independence would affect the trade deficit, but not inflation.

Every country has that ability, but it would require them to go nuclear in the short term (which is measured in years).

If you meant fossil fuels, then only the US really, but, for example, we produce 12M barrels of oil a day and consume 18M, increasing production by 50% and increasing refining capacity by the same amount would take years (also).

I got solar bro on my trailer. 100% independent just in case. I'm taking the fearsome foursome up to Mt Shasta for some family business and some family R & R. Also, Lunar Eclipse on 5/15/2022 and a time to reflect on the pass, kiss it goodbye and focus on today, with hopes and dreams for tomorrow. The last 6 years have been one challenge after another. The losses at times felt like a punch to the balls where it felt like I couldn't breathe. Then, once you catch your breath, some old pal stabs you in the back. As you turn around to see who it was, someone kicks you in the balls again and you fall to the ground and lay in the fetal position. It was a tough war and I lost some battles along the way but I never quit. I have the Eye of the Tiger still and will finish this race on top. Happy Saturday to you brother :)

Back