Vaccine

Javid said Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia and Angola would be added to the UK’s travel red list, effective from 4 a.m. Sunday.

“If you have returned from there in the last 10 days you must isolate and get PCR tests,” his tweet said.

A country being on the “red list” means that UK residents, as well as British and Irish nationals arriving home from that red list point of departure, must undergo a 10-day hotel quarantine at their own expense.

Show me a 55 million year old respiratory virus that continuously produces variants and I'll show you planet approaching a population of 8 billion.

CNN Reports, you decide.....

Omicron concerns should spur millions of unvaccinated Americans to get their Covid shots, experts say

A virus that was never isolated and thus never proven to exist.
A virus so dangerous it killed the ability to think. It killed logic
and it killed common sense. It helped politics crush science. it
swallowed societies like an avalanche of insanity.

Look at this dudes eyes as he talks. Remind you of anyone(s) on here?

Attention all Fence Sitters, Sheeples, Lazy & Fat Lions and Wimps, listen up you guys. The men in this country have been brainwashed and or sleeping in denial. I think we can ALL say today, "We've been played." How does it feel to join the club of being played by those who cheat and pay to play with their souls? My only advice for you now is to watch out for the Judas Goats.

1638110181245.png

This lady is HOT!!! Honest, Open and Transparent. Basically, back off assholes because YOU are ruining individual rights and causing great harm to our country. YOU have woken the sleeping Giant ((well, some and some are still sleeping. That's where crush comes in. I poke assholes and give it back to them and then I try and poke good and honest folks who are sitting this out on their fence. I won't stop until I get people on the right side. TGIFS!

1638116294798.png

This dude out of the UK just said this about Omicron: "It does appear the Omicron spreads very rapidly and can be spread between people who are double vaccinated." Let me repeat, "can be spread between people who are double jabbed." If you read the headlines this morning, the same cheats are now saying basically this is worse then the Rona and the Delta combined. Their going to ask you all to bend over this time and take another one for the team of liars. I am not a Judas Goat. I am a human being trying to wake folks up. Be careful my fellow Americans. The storm is here and the trial starts tomorrow.

Take this with a grain of salt, a shot of fav booze and then take it to the bank.

The jabs and the boosters everyone has in their blood will not help them this new variant called Omicron. Another round coming soon. I spoke to my neighbor pal at Bucks this morning and I asked if he had heard about the news out of South Africa. He said, "yes" and I said, "Well, thoughts?" I asked because he and I debate this crap all the time. He's like NoCaldad and super trustworthy of whatever county health officials say to do. He said he will get shot as many times as they say. He literality told me he will just get shots all the time until he dies.

Dr. Angelique Coetzee, a board member of the South African Medical Association, first noticed otherwise healthy patients demonstrating unusual symptoms on Nov. 18.

"It presents mild disease with symptoms being sore muscles and tiredness for a day or two not feeling well," Coetzee explained. "So far, we have detected that those infected do not suffer the loss of taste or smell. They might have a slight cough. There are no prominent symptoms. Of those infected some are currently being treated at home."

Dr. Angelique Coetzee, a board member of the South African Medical Association, first noticed otherwise healthy patients demonstrating unusual symptoms on Nov. 18.

"It presents mild disease with symptoms being sore muscles and tiredness for a day or two not feeling well," Coetzee explained. "So far, we have detected that those infected do not suffer the loss of taste or smell. They might have a slight cough. There are no prominent symptoms. Of those infected some are currently being treated at home."

What a quote , you can”t criticize the Lord Tony

Lawmakers like Sens. Rand Paul and Ted Cruz have called for Dr. Fauci to step down and be prosecuted over the course of COVID-19. Fauci scoffs at such threats, calling it "noise."

"They're really criticizing science because I represent science. That's dangerous."

What a quote , you can”t criticize the Lord Tony

Lawmakers like Sens. Rand Paul and Ted Cruz have called for Dr. Fauci to step down and be prosecuted over the course of COVID-19. Fauci scoffs at such threats, calling it "noise."

"They're really criticizing science because I represent science. That's dangerous."
Yes, yes what a horribly unhinged statement, oh my! . . . come down from the chair and settle down. Jeez you people are sensitive.

Back